EPILOGUE 🧚‍♀️

4 years later...

"Chanie come here" Jungkook called out.
His 4 year old son came running to him.
"Mumma" Changkyun screamed happily. Jungkook laughed at his son and picked him up. He bounced the boy on his hip as he made breakfast.
"What have you done with your daddy?" Jungkook asked the young boy.
"And your daddy" Another voice chuckled.

Jungkook whipped his head around and saw his husband standing there drinking a coffee.
"Yah don't say that in our sons presence!" Jungkook blushed.
"I'm not wrong though!" Tae smirked.
"Shut up, anyway where do you want to go today? We both have a day off, so we might as well go somewhere" Jungkook suggested walking over to his husband placing a small kiss on Tae's lips.

"M'want kissie" Changkyun whined.
Jungkook laughed and kissed his sons cheek, making the young boy clap happily.
"Why don't we go to the beach? We haven't been there in a while!" Tae suggested.
"That's a good idea, chanie, do you want to go to the beach?" Jungkook asked the small boy.
"Yesh" Changkyun danced happily.

The three arrived at the beach. It was a warm day, yet not many people were there. The family found a spot on the beach and placed a blanket down to sit on. Although Changkyun insisted on sitting on the sand, which they let him do.

Jungkook carefully applied sun cream on the child as the sun was fully out and he didn't want him to get burnt.
"Mumma can I have spade?"
"Of course bub!" Jungkook reached for the spade and gave it to the boy so he could dig the sand.

Tae who was laying on the blanket wrapped an arm around his wife and pulled him closer to him, forcing the boy to lay down.
"You're so beautiful" Tae complimented the younger while caressing his thumb over the younger's pink stained cheek.
"Thank you, and you're very handsome" Jungkook giggled.

"I can't believe it's nearly been 7 years since we met, the years have flown by!" Tae sighed.
"They really have! I had no idea how much life would turn out, and now here I am. I have the best husband I could ever wish for, the cutest son ever. My father came back in my life which I never thought would happen! Amazing friends who we basically see every few days. A great paying job which I love. I don't think my life can get any better, there's nothing more to ask for." Jungkook smiled with so much content.

"I'm glad you're happy, I'm happy if you're happy" Tae said proudly.
"I'm way more than just happy!" Jungkook giggled.
"Good" Tae said under his breath before leaning forward and attaching their lips together.

However the two were quickly cut off when they felt things land on them. They looked up and saw their son, flicking sand at them. Tae abruptly stood up onto his feet. He ran to his son picking him up in the process. Small happy screams emitted from their sons mouth.

"You little monster" Tae laughed, spinning his son around in circles.
"Dadaaa stob it" the boy giggled.
"Does chanie want to go to the water?" Tae asked.
"Yesh!" The boy screamed.
"Baby are you coming?" Tae said asking his wife.
"No I don't want to be cold, I'll watch from a distance, now go" Jungkook ushered them to go.
"Suit yourself" Tae shrugged, before running with his son in his arms to the sea.

He placed the small boy on the floor and took hold of his hands, so he didn't go too far in the water.
Jungkook smiled at them, grabbing his phone out of his bag and started taking photos of them. Jungkook began recording to two. He watched as his son turned around, and started calling out to his mumma. Tae then turned around, he noticed the phone and started waving at his baby.

Jungkook smiled brightly as his family, he then put his phone down and stood up. He ran over to the others to tell them he's going to get ice cream for them all which made Changkyun very happy. Jungkook walked off and bought 3 vanilla ice creams. When he got back the other two were already laying on the blanket wrapped in towels.

"Mumma" Chanie screamed.
"Hey baby, here's your ice cream, try not to make a mess" he laughed knowing that he was obviously going to make a mess.
Jungkook then gave Tae his ice cream and sat down next to him.
"Thank you baby" Tae said giving Jungkook a quickly kiss on the cheek and began eating his ice cream.

...

Once they got home Tae took Changkyun to his room and put the boy to bed for a nap while Jungkook put all the stuff away, and put the towels in the the washing machine.

"Goodnight chanie, sleep well bubba" Tae kissed the boys forehead and shut the door behind him.
He ran downstairs and saw Jungkook sitting on the sofa.
"Hey baby, do you want to watch a film?" Tae asked sitting next to him.
"Oh yeah sure, that's a good idea!" Jungkook smiled.

Tae wrapped an arm around Jungkook and picked him up, so he was sitting on his lap. They started watching the film and overtime they became bored. Jungkook turned around, so he was now straddling the other.

"Taeee" Jungkook whined.
"What's wrong baby?" Tae squished the younger's chubby cheeks.
"Nothing, I just wanted to tell you that I love you" He giggled.
"I love you too baby" Tae hugged him closely.

"Thank you for helping me the day I got pancake ingredients thrown all over me. Thank you for helping me when my mum ran off. Thank you for saving me when I got beaten up. Thank you for being there when I met up with my dad! You've really changed my life so much for the better. I really love you and I don't think my gratitude will ever be enough. You are the best husband ever! You were just my teacher and now you're my soulmate....."

The end