CHAPTER 07 🧚‍♀️

"Come back here you naughty bunny" Tae shouted.
"Never, I'll never surrender" Jungkook playfully yelled back.
It had already been two days. The school made the decision that it would open next week, so they still had three days at home. The two boys had been getting along so well, and had created an unexplainable bond.

Tae was chasing Jungkook around the house as they decided to play pillow fights and Jungkook cheated. So this is how Tae ended up chasing Jungkook around the house to get him back.

"Surrender bunny, you'll never beat me"
"Yes I will, you're too old to run" Jungkook giggled.
"You're in for it now" Tae screamed, running even faster after him.

As they ran around the house the maids and butlers lightly chuckled watching the two boys have fun.
Jungkook looked for an escape, and noticed the kitchen.

"Chef Lee protect me from the tiger" Jungkook ran behind the chef.
"Don't worry Chef Lee will save you"
"How could you, after everything I've done for you" Tae fake cried.
"Sorry kid, the bun needs protecting" He chuckled watching the boys silliness. But just as Jungkook was about to run away the Chef grabbed the boys wrists, and called out to Tae.

"Attack now tiger"
"YOU TRAITOR!" Jungkook gasped.
Tae laughed and run the boy. Jungkook was quick to slip out of the others grip and ran away.
"Yah come back here"

Jungkook giggled as he ran into the lounge. But he didn't realise the couch in front on him and tripped over landing on the floor. Tae was quick behind and ended up tripping over the younger. His arms fell by the side of Jungkook's head and his body hovered over the top of the others.

Jungkook starred at the crescent eyes in front on him, getting lost in the galaxy displayed in them. No one pulled away, in fact their faces only got closer. Jungkook's mind flooded with thoughts...'is it too early?.. it's either now or never Jeon'

They were both hesitant, but finally they moved closer together and finally their lips touched. Tae felt the others soft squishy lips, the flavor of his cherry lip balm. Jungkook let the elder take the lead, as he lacked experience. Tae took hold of the younger's arm and guided his arm to his neck. The raven understood and wrapped both arms around his neck. Tae smiled into the kiss because of the cute boy. Jungkook was the first to pull away, wanting to breathe.
"That was..."

"Amazing" Jungkook finished with a small giggle.
"I was going to say outstanding honestly" Tae smiled back.
Jungkook blushed even harder.

Tae got off the younger and sat up, with a wide smile plastered on his face. Jungkook sat up shortly after, shuffling next to the other.
"You don't regret it, do you?" Tae asked worriedly.

"Never in a million years" Jungkook turned himself to be facing him. "Do you?" Jungkook nervously chewed on his bottom lip. Tae leaned forward and brushed his thumb against the boys lip to stop him biting.
"Never ever bub" Tae smiled.

Jungkook launched himself on Tae and hugged him tightly, confidence over took him. Tae chuckled at the younger's neediness.

Tae picked the younger up and pulled him onto his lap. Jungkook pressed his face into the elders neck and nuzzled his nose into the crook of his neck inhaling the comforting smell. Tae rubbed small circles on the younger's back, both enjoying each other's comfort.

"Do you want to go on a date tomorrow bub?" Tae spoke with a deep, soothing voice.  Jungkook lifted his head and faced Tae.
"Really?" Jungkook gasped.
"Of course. Although it'll have to be something here because everywhere is pretty much flooded, but I'll come up with something." Tae leaned forward placing a kiss on the tip of his nose, making the other smile widely.

...

"Can I look now?" Jungkook whined.
"Nope, we're nearly there" Tae smiled widely.
Tae had his hands covering the boys eyes and waddled behind him steering Jungkook in the right direction.
"Ready?"
"Yes I'm so excited"

Tae gently took his hands away from the boys eyes. Jungkook was shocked.

"Tada" Tae did jazz hands towards the set up

"Tada" Tae did jazz hands towards the set up. Jungkook was stunned, Tae had really thought about the date, and he could never be more grateful.

"It's beautiful Tae, I love it" Jungkook turned around and hugged the other.
"Great, you can choose what we watch"
Jungkook crawled into the blanket fort and Tae followed behind. Once Tae laid down Jungkook snuggled up to the side of him and placing his head on his chest.
"What do you wanna watch bub?" Tae asked softly raking his hand through the others fluffy hair.
"Hm how about Moana?" Jungkook asked cutely.
"Of course sweet"

Tae pressed play and snuggled down. They shared snacks which the chef had prepared and enjoyed each other's presence.
Once the movie ended Jungkook was about to sit up but Tae stopped him.
"One last thing" Tae smiled.
He opened a PowerPoint document and pressed play. Writing appeared on the screen, butterflies built up in the younger's stomach.
'
Jungkook,

I met you when you were alone and fragile. You looked pained and lonely, and all I wanted to do was give you a massive hug and tell you it was okay. Such a cute boy was crying over something which should never happen to a sweet boy like you

We started becoming closer over a short period of time. Every time I saw your bunny smile my heart would melt and butterflies would form in my stomach.

I know I'm your teacher and you're my student, but you're everything more than just my student

I want to show you the world, I want to be someone you can depend on, I want to be someone who you can love, I want to spend the rest of my with you

Will you be my boyfriend? 

                                                                                     '

Tae sat up looking at the younger, intwining their hands. Jungkook's face was covered in tears. After reading the last line he turned his face to the elder. He looked at the boy in front of him a cried even harder.

"Yes, Tae I'd love to be your boyfriend!"
Jungkook launched himself at Tae and hugged the life out of him. Tae got Jungkook to face him so he could dry his damp cheeks.
"Don't cry baby" Tae pecked the boys lips.
"You're the best" Jungkook wrapped his arms around Tae's neck and kissed him deeply.