CHAPTER 22 🧚‍♀️

"How is he?" Tae worriedly asked, becoming impatient.
"He's great actually, everything that he's been through, his body was able to hold it. He's got a broken knee and will be on crutches for 6 weeks and will need a need a knee brace. He is able to move his knee but obviously it'll hurt a lot. His body is littered with bruises, which shall go down soon and his eye will have a lot of bruising so he'll need ice on it."

"So he just needs to put cream on his wounds and can take pain killer if it becomes painful. He's free to leave now, as we can't do anything else. He's already got the knee brace and crutches so he's all set to go! He's a strong boy, he might have psychological trauma, and that's normal. So you may find him jump a bit with physical contact, maybe not with you as you carried him after the situation happened, but with others he might be. He should calm down overtime, and if he doesn't, I'd suggest therapy" The doctor smiled.

"Thank you doctor" Tae sighs in relief.
"I'll go get him for you" The doctor bows and walks off. Minuets later Jungkook walked out using his crutches.
"Hey baby" Tae smiled a bit.
"Hey hyungie, shall we go?" Jungkook asked, displaying an emotionless face.
"Of course"

They walk out together, Tae standing close by.
"Do you want to get on my back, it's a 20 minute walk from the hotel and I don't have a car?" Tae spoke looking at the tired boy.
"If you don't mind?" Jungkook sighed.
"Of course bun" Tae lowered himself down so Jungkook didn't have to jump up.

The boy carefully crawled on his back trying his hardest not to move his knee. Once he was situated comfortably on Tae's back he propped his chin on his own arm which loosely sat around Tae's neck. Tae held onto one of Jungkook's thigh while the other held onto his crutches.

"Thank you" Jungkook whispered.
"No need to thank me, I'll look after you, okay" Tae said to show the boy wasn't alone.
"You must he tired bub, you can sleep" Tae smiled.
"Are you sure?" Jungkook asked.
"Of course koo, I'll wake you up when we get to the hotel"

And that's exactly what Jungkook did, he shut his eyes and tried to relax. Once Tae got to the hotel he woke up Jungkook and slowly put him on the floor. Jungkook stood on one foot while holding Tae's arm as he waited for Tae to get the crutches. He then placed his arms in two loops and gripped on the handles. They got on the lift and went to Tae's room. Tae opened the door with his room key and walked in to see the 5 boys waiting for them.

"Jungkook" Jimin screamed crying.
He ran over to him and was about to pull the boy in for a hug, but just as Jimin touched the boys shoulder he flinched, which made Jimin take his hand away. Jin and Hobi came over straight after.
"We are so sorry, so so sorry. We bought you banana milk. We are so sorry" they all chanted.

"I don't blame you, you don't need to apologise. I love you, and I know you didn't mean to!" Jungkook tiredly spoke.
"Thank you Jungkookie" They all smiled at him.

"Do you want to go to bed?" Jungkook just nodded.
"Do you want to sleep with me?" Tae then asked. Jungkook then nodded again.
"Okay I'll help you get ready and then I need to make a phone call, we can sleep in your room tonight because it'll be easier"
Tae followed Jungkook into his room and helped sit Jungkook on his bed. He grabbed onto Jungkook's crutches and put them to the side. Tae then pulled the boys pyjamas closer.
"Want me to help you change?" Tae asked gently.

Jungkook simply nodded.
"Okay sweet, lift your arms up."
Jungkook did as he was told and slowly lifted up his arms. Tae slowly took the boys T-shirt off, exposing his bare skin. Tae looked down and saw bruises everywhere. Tae took a deep breath and carried on helping Jungkook. Once he was done he went away and came back with Jungkook's toothbrush with toothpaste on. He brushed his teeth, and made Jungkook spit in a clean cup.

"All done sweetheart, try and get some sleep, I'll join you in a bit" Tae helped lay the boy down, putting the covers on him. Tae kissed the top of Jungkook's head. The rest of the boys got ready for bed and went to sleep as well. Tae walked into his room, shutting the doer behind him, so the others couldn't hear them talk.
"What are you going to do about the others?" Namjoon asked.
Tae ran his fingers through his hair stressfully.
"Ring the principal now"

He dialled her number and she answered pretty quickly. Tae put the phone on speaker so the other two teachers could hear.
"Hi Taehyung, it's quite late, what can I do for you at this time?" She asked.
"Well one of the boys in my group called Mark, physically abused Jungkook. He chocked him, and left him unconscious in the maze.

Jungkook has just come back from the hospital and he's got a broken knee and bruises and cuts everywhere. The two of his friends who accompanied him, said they were forced to do it and he threatened them. He tried to kill him. I really don't think he can get away with this. I haven't been able to talk to Jungkook about it as he's pretty tired."

"But I have a feeling he won't want to press charges. I hope you can figure this situation out and not let him get away with this." Tae sighed.
"That's horrendous. I'm speechless, I can't believe one of our students would do such a horrible thing. As you're coming back tomorrow, I will contact his parents first thing tomorrow. Mark will be expelled and I'll talk to his parents about pressing charges as a possibility. As for the other two I'll phone their parents, telling them they have a two week suspension. All three boys will have a memo on their record. I hope Jungkook has a quick recovery, and I hope you have a safe journey." She spoke sadly.

"Thank you principal, I hope it goes well"
"Thank you Taehyung, have a good night"
"And you, goodbye"
"Bye"
With that being said they hung up.
"Thank god he's getting expelled! If I hadn't of been a teacher I would of totally punched that boy" Tae huffed.
"I know Tae, but anyway you might want to go to Jungkook, he's probably wanting you" Yoongi spoke.
"Good idea"

Tae got ready for bed and said goodnight to his friends. He walked in and went to Jungkook's bed. He didn't want to scare the boy by getting in the bed without him realising it's me. So Tae went in front of Jungkook and crouched down next to the bed.
"Baby, it's me Tae" Tae whispered.
Jungkook quickly opened his eyes and saw his boyfriend.

"Hey Taetae"
"Hey baby, do you still want me to sleep with you?" Tae cautiously asked.
"Yeah, definitely" Jungkook whispered back.
Tae smiled a bit, he stood up and walked around to the other side, slipping under the covers. Tae wrapped his arm around Jungkook's waist. Jungkook held on Tae's arm and kissed the elders hand before falling asleep.