CHAPTER 26 🧚‍♀️

"God look at that fake straw hair!" Jimin gasped.
"I bet she's stuffed socks down her bra!" Jin snorted.
"Her make up looks like it's been done by a toddler! Actually no toddlers can do better than that!" Hobi shrieked.
"I can't believe that snake, thinks she can walk in here like she owns the place" Yoongi said angrily.

"She has no right being here" Namjoon stomped his foot.
They were all standing around Jimin's locker at lunch. They stared from a distance at the girl. Tae and Jungkook stood there listening to their friends. Jungkook held the elders bigger hands tightly; giving small squeezes now and again, to show Tae that it's okay.

They turned away for a second and Mia had launched herself to Tae. She barged Jungkook out the way, making him fall on the floor.
"Taeboo how are you?" She tried to say cutely, and latched on his arm.

"Get off Mia" Tae shrugged off her arms and quickly went to the boy who was on the floor. Jungkook suddenly had an idea. As Tae crouched down, Jungkook looked up at the boy, giving him grabby hands. The younger has done this many time before so Tae knew what he wanted, which made him chuckle.

"Awh you're so cute" Tae smiled brightly.
He picked the younger up. Jungkook quickly wrapped his arms around Tae's neck. While Tae placed his hands under Jungkook's thighs. Jungkook kissed Tae's cheek, over and over again.

While this was happening, Mia watched them in disgust. She kept stomping her foot trying to gain Tae's attention but no one cared, or paid attention.
"Taebear I love you" Mia screamed.
Tae turned to look at her. Jungkook thought Tae would probably want to put him back on the floor, but Tae only held Jungkook tighter.

"What the fuck Mia. Why are you here? To get me back, after you messed up. After you put me through the worst pain, leaving me empty and alone. I couldn't trust anyone for months because of you! I've moved on and found someone a million times better! He treats me like a human not a piece of garbage. I don't need your toxicity in my life. I'm not someone you can control anymore." Tae shouted, making a few students stare.
"But I.."

"Not buts, how can you even say but. There's nothing more to say here. I love my boyfriend with everything I have. I love him more than I ever loved you. Now leave, I'm done with you and you're toxic life. If you come anywhere near me, my boyfriend, my family and any of my friends, I will file a restraining order against you! Also I'm going to refuse to teach you! So I'd suggest that you either leave this school and never come back or stay the hell away from me and everyone in my life!" Tae demanded.

Mia was more than shocked. She didn't expect him to be completely different. He whole plan was ruined.

Flash back

"Jisoo I want him back."
"Who?" She asked confused.
"Tae, I need him" Mia screamed.
"Mia, you hurt him, I don't think he'll want you back!"

"No Jisoo listen. Tae was easy, he was easy to claim mine. He was the hottest boy ever and he chose me as his girlfriend. Me. He won't get anyone else other than me. I felt powerful manipulating him. He looked small compared to me. I need that in my life. I want to control him, I've done it once and I'll do it again. I want to feel that power again. I don't care if he's moved on. I know that he'll come running back to me. I bet when he sees me he'll beg for my forgiveness. I can't wait for that moment." Mia cheered.

"Mia, you're not thinking straight! Tae could have moved on. He could be in a new relationship. He could of changed completely, and then you'll look like the fool not him!"
"No. I can't imagine it now. He looked so upset when he found out I cheated. So seeing me again, will make him realise how much he's missed me. He'll beg for my forgiveness, I just know it. I can't wait to gain that power again!"
"Mia stop" Jisoo demanded, trying to stop her friend.

"Why are you taking his side for gods sake. Apparently he's working at the high school near by. Oh my god! I could be a student and get him back!" She smiled evilly.
"Trust me, this won't end well for you"
"We'll see about that"

End of Flashback

"You bitch. You ruined it. You slut. Why did you have to be in the way" Mia strutted around Tae to face Jungkook. The sound of a slap echoed through the corridor.
Tae felt the younger's grip tighten and soft sniffs came from the boy in his arms.
"Did you just..." Tae turned around shocked in anger.

"Did you just fuc.." Tae was about to explode but the boy in his arms cut him off.
"Don't Tae she isn't worth it. Anyway Jimin caught it on camera and Yoongi has already left to get the principal. She can be expelled and taken away" Jungkook whispered in his ear.
"You fucking bitch!" Mia screamed.
"What's going on here!?" The Principals voice boomed down the corridor.

Yoongi nodded at Jimin. Jimin ran to the headmaster and showed her the video.
"We do not tolerate this behavior at this school! You do not hit a student, nor do you speak to your teachers or other students like that. You've only been here one day! Come to my office, NOW!"

The principal strutted off, with Mia following behind, hanging her head low. Tae quickly placed the younger on the floor and made Jungkook face him. A pink Mark was displayed on the younger's face from where she had slapped him. Tae lifted Jungkook's face up and he placed a kiss where the mark was.

"I'm sorry she yelled, I know you don't like loud noises. I'm even more sorry she hit you. I love you so much" Tae sincerely said.
"I love you too, don't blame yourself"