CHAPTER 17 🧚‍♀️

"Mr Kim, can't you understand I want more shares of your business. I think I can help your business grow, and become even more successful."

"Mr Yun, I understand you want more shares, but personally you've already got a lot of shares of our business, and I can't take the risk, of giving you more shares. I think the business is doing great at the moment. Anyway you don't have the best track history, says here, you're in a mafia group, I'd rather not have your mafia business mingle with my business. Now Mr Yun what do you really want?" Tae straightened his paper, turning his full attention to Mr Yun.

"Wow Mr Kim, I'm impressed. You really dug deep on me didn't you. I want you to give me your business, otherwise I'll have to kill you. I want you to sign my contract, allowing us to have your company." Mr Yun stated.
Tae smirked.

"You really think I'd give my business to you" Tae rolled his eyes.
The man was about to speak until they heard the door open. Tae looked over and saw his boyfriend and mother standing at the door. Mrs Kim walked in first and went to her husband, she sat next to him and whispered.

"You looked like you needed some help"
Tae heard her still and looked her way smiling. Jungkook walked over to his boyfriend, and sat on his lap. Tae wrapped his hands around the younger's waist and kissed the boys cheek.

"You know what screw the company, I want him"
"Excuse you, he isn't for sale!" Tae said holding him protectively.
"Why don't you come over here cutie, I can treat you better than him"

"Excuse you Mr Baldy, I love my man more than anything in this world, why on earth would I want to go to your saggy bum face! For your information, my man treats me like an absolute princess, no one would be better than him. It also sounds like you're giving my man a difficult time, hmm. Why would he let you have his company, when you already have one, you greedy man! Now, I would like to spend time with my boyfie and you're delaying it. So if you're finished here, please leave!" Jungkook crossed his arms and raised his eyes brows at him. Mr Yun looks at Jungkook, shocked.
"Fine, this won't be the end though Kim!" Mr Yun stood up and strutted out the door.

"Gosh he was a poo head" Jungkook sighed.
But he realised no one was making a noise. He sat up and looked at everyone. Mr and Mrs Kim were starring at Jungkook, mouths agape. While Tae on the other hand was crying.
"Uhhh d-did I do something w-wrong" Jungkook wobbled.

Tae turned Jungkook's body around so he was fully facing him. He pulled the boy closer and hugged the younger. He cried into Jungkook's shoulder, muttering thank you over and over again. Jungkook held onto the elder, placing small kisses on Tae's shoulder, trying to calm him down.

"It's okay hyungie, I love you" Jungkook whispered in his ear.
Jungkook pulled away from the hug and placed his hands on the elders face and carefully wiped his face. Jungkook leaned forward and placed a long kiss on the elders forehead.
"Thank you" Tae cracked.
"Don't thank me for anything, you're my boyfriend, I love every single part of you, I'm not going anywhere. I wouldn't leave you for the world."

While Jungkook and Tae were having their moment they heard sniffing from the side of them. Jungkook turned his head and saw Mrs Kim sobbing in her husbands arms.

"M-mum, are y-you okay?" Jungkook spoke nervously, as he fiddled with the elders hair.
"Yea sweetie I'm fine, just thank you for everything you've done for this family!" Mrs Kim cried.
"You're an angel" Mr Kim smiled.
"I'm really not, you're a good family, and I'm here to protect it"

Once they all calmed down after an emotional experience, they all decided to go out for dinner.
"So what did you and kook buy whilst we were in the meeting?" Mr Kim asked.
"Some clothes, shoes, jewellery, make up..."

"Gosh sounds like you bought the whole shopping centre!" Mr Kim choked.
"Barely" Mrs Kim snorted.
"So Jungkook, If you don't mind me asking, how come your living with Tae?" Mr Kim tried to ask nicely.
"Dad you shouldn't say things..."
"It's okay Tae" Jungkook cut him off, looking at him sincerely.

"Well we weren't very wealthy, my mum tried to get a job but she was never good at having one. So I decided I would get a job, as the bills weren't getting paid and we were running out of food. I used to work at a convenience store near by, it had quite a good pay, as I worked night shifts. I used to study within those hours and I would also be allowed free snacks. During the summer I had three different jobs, which paid a lot in total."

"Because of this I was able to pay debts and keep money to the side. Overtime my mother stopped working overall, and decided that sleeping with hundreds of men was better. I'd get home from school and she would be going off to clubs, using my money and I won't see her until a few days later, or even weeks."

"She would sleep around, and somehow she would get money from some of them which she spent on expensive dresses, which we couldn't afford. I was unable to eat a lot through the weeks, as we were on a budget due to her spendings. She never treated me wrongly, however she never treated me right. I wasn't her son. I was more a servant, who worked for her. But she's my mother so I felt obliged to do everything she asked."

"So when I found out by the landlord that all my stuff had been sold and my mum had fled, I was distraught. She took all the money I had worked all night for, and sold all my belongings. I'm assuming she ran off with some random rich bloke. It's safe to say I don't think I'll be seeing her anytime soon.." Jungkook sighed.

Tae placed a hand in his thigh, to calm the boy down.
"I'm so sorry Kook, that must of been so hard. I know she's your mother, but I'm happy you found Tae. I dread to think what might of happened in a couple of years time. Just know that we are here for you whenever you need! Think of us as your family" Mr Kim said sympathetically.

"Thank you, but please don't pity me, it was roughy but it was manageable. I'm happy I was still able to live under a roof and eat some food. Thank you for accepting me"