CHAPTER 34 🧚‍♀️

"Koo what are you doing?" Tae laughed.
They were currently in bed together, as it was a lazy day. Jungkook had woken up and decided he wasn't close enough to Tae. Tae was wearing a baggy shirt, and Jungkook took it as an advantage. He carefully lifted the elders shirt and wriggled underneath.

He pushed himself up and wriggled his head around so most of his torso was under Tae's shirt.
"Hewooo" Jungkook giggled as he looked up seeing Tae look down at him.
Jungkook's hair was all messed up from when he was trying to get under Tae's shirt.
"Hi" Tae laughed hard.

He looked at the younger's innocent face and how happy he was being closer with him. Tae heard his phone buzz, which was on the side next to him. As he leaned over Jungkook playfully screamed feeling Tae's shirt tighten over his face. Tae laughed seeing the outline of the younger's face in his shirt.
"You are the cutest bean ever" Tae smiled quickly taking a photo of the younger.
He unlocked his phone and opened messages.

As he was reading the message he felt something cold and wet on his chest. He stopped reading and looked down to see Jungkook kissing his chest and giving little licks. Jungkook started sucking on the honey skin leaving small love marks, giggling to himself as he did it.

Tae laughed and shook his head. He went back to reading the message, and that massive smile turned into a frown. Jungkook was still enjoying himself, covering the mans chest in red marks.

"Koo baby" Tae said in a sad tone.
Jungkook heard the sad tone and quickly wriggled himself up and through the hole of his shirt. Tae wrapped his arms around what looked like himself but was actually Jungkook.

"What's wrong hyungie?" Jungkook asked hugging Tae's bare chest.
"They've asked me to go to the company, apparently there is paper work I have to do. Which means I'll be gone all day. Do you want to come with me or do you want to.."

"I'll come with you" Jungkook cut the other off quickly not wanting to be on his own.
Tae chuckled and ruffled his hair softly.
"Come on then, we should probably get ready, we need to leave soon baby"
Jungkook whined not wanting to leave the comfortable position.

After some compromising Tae managed to get Jungkook out of his t-shirt and they made their way to the wardrobe. As Tae was getting changed he looked in the mirror and saw his chest. Jungkook had made a massive heart across his chest with just hickey's. Tae was surprised about how many hickey's the boy had made, but he loved it. It was cute and that was all that matters. He then quickly got dressed in his suit and made his way downstairs.

...

Jungkook and Tae had made it to the company. They both wore masks and walked in holding hands. Jungkook felt a few glares but he tried to ignore them by digging his face into Tae's arm as they walked to the lift. Tae squeezed the boys hand supportively.

They walked to the lift, which took them straight to his office. The door opened and Jungkook gasped. He ran out of the lift and looked around the office. It was beautiful. All the walls were windows and they were so high up, you could see the whole city. Jungkook's mouth grew as he stepped closer to the window.

"It's beautiful" Jungkook gawked, making Tae chuckle.
"It sure is! I spent 2 years in here. So I had to make it somewhat decent." Tae sighed.

Jungkook pouted and ran over to Tae, taking hold of both of his hands and pulling him closer. Jungkook placed a kiss on the elders lips.
"I'm glad you're able to teach, because if you hadn't, I wouldn't of met you" Jungkook pecked the boys lips again.

"I love you" Tae smiled.
"I love you too" Jungkook smiled.
Tae stepped backwards bringing
Jungkook with him. Tae sat on the chair and Jungkook sat on his lap.

"Are you sure you want me on your lap?" Jungkook asked placing the side of his face on the male's chest.
"Definitely, now what are you gonna do while I'm working. I don't want you getting bored" Tae asked.

"Hm I'll watch some videos on my phone, don't worry about me" Jungkook kissed his cheek and got all comfortable on the elders lap. Tae kissed the boys head and pulled the chair closer to his desk and started working.

Sometime after Jungkook's stomach started rumbling.
"Koo are you hungry?" Tae asked putting his pen down.
"Only a little bit, but I can wait!" Jungkook lied. Tae knew that he had just lied, because his stomach made an even louder growl.

"Come on baby, it's my break anyway, let's go and get some food"
Tae abruptly stood up and Jungkook quickly clung to him. Tae held the boy by his thighs and walked to the lift.
"Hyungieee I can walk myself" Jungkook whined.

"I know but what's the fun in that"
"But all your workers will see"
"I don't care, and neither should they. We are a couple and we can do coupley things"
"Taeeeeee" Jungkook whined.
"I'm not putting you down" Tae laughed.

He walked out the elevator and made their way to the canteen. Everyone stopped what they were doing and watched the couple. Jungkook dug his face into Tae's neck not wanting to see everyone's faces. Tae got into the queue and got two pots of ramen.

The dinner lady's cooed at the boss and his fiancé, and told them how cute the pair looked. Tae thanked them and grabbed a cookie for the younger before walking off.

"Koo it's okay now, no one is looking" Tae sympathetically said.
Jungkook took his head out of his neck and looked around. Like he said there wasn't many people around, so Jungkook planted a kiss on his cheek. Once they got back upstairs and they ate everything. They began talking about their wedding plans which were mostly a surprise as Mrs Kim wanted to plan it all.