CHAPTER 13 🧚‍♀️

Jungkook managed to get Tae upstairs eventually. He helped lay the boy down comfortably.
"How are you feeling hunny?"
"Not great" Tae groaned.
Jungkook pouted for the elder, but he knew he was going to put his great efforts into taking care of the elder.
"Try and sleep, I'll look after you" Jungkook spoke sweetly.
"You really don't have to" Tae whispered.
"Of course I do"

Jungkook stood up and brought the bowl and the flannel with him. He sat next to Tae on the bed. He put the flannel in the water and started washing his face. He wiped away the sweat and tried to cool his body temperature down.

Tae had his eyes shut, groaning every now and then when he felt awful. Jungkook looked down and realised that Tae was still wearing his work clothes. Jungkook grew flushed at the thought of undressing him.

'Jungkook he is ill, ILL, no bunny business' Jungkook tried to calm himself down.
"Taetae you're still in your work clothes, I'm gonna take them off for you okay" Jungkook said with a beetroot face.

Tae lightly nodded not really thinking straight. Jungkook lifted Tae up and leant him onto his own shoulder. Jungkook unbuttoned Tae's shirt and took it off his arms. He laid Tae back down, and that was when he saw Tae's six pack. If it wasn't for Tae being ill, Jungkook would have been dead on the floor. Jungkook shook off his thoughts and then went to his trousers. He unzipped the trousers and pulled them off. Jungkook quickly covered him with the duvet so he didn't stare anymore.

"Okay Tae get some rest, I'll get the chef to make chicken noodle soup for you"
"Thank you bubba" Tae said in a husky voice
Jungkook smiled and leant down, placing a kiss on Tae's forehead. He got up and left the room, shutting the door so he could sleep better. Jungkook ran downstairs, to the kitchen.

"Hey kiddo" Chef Lee smiled.
"Hewo, do you mind making chicken noodle soup? Tae is ill, and so I thought it would help."
"Of course!"
"Thank you" Jungkook smiled, he was just about to leave until the chef called him.
"Jungkook-ah, you love him don't you?"
"Huh, uh um y-yeah I think I do" Jungkook sighed.
"I know you do, and you know what I think he loves you too"

"What makes you say that?" Jungkook blushed.
"I haven't seen Tae so happy since his break up. It broke him into pieces, that boy was so broken. He wouldn't eat for weeks, we lost him and no one could find him. He wasn't even sad that he didn't have her anymore, she controlled him like a dog. She treated him so badly, I won't say what she did cause that's something he needs to tell you himself. But since he met you he's back to his usual bubbly self. All the workers here are thankful for you. Look after him" The chef said nearly crying.

Jungkook had tears forming in his eyes as he couldn't imagine Tae being like that, he was fragile and needed to be looked after and that was something Jungkook promised to do.
"Thank you for telling me, I promise I'll look after him properly"
"I know you will, you're a good kid, with a pure heart and that's just what he needs" the chef smiled.
"BABYY" Jungkook heard a shout.
He then heard someone running towards the kitchen, it was one of the maids.
"Jungkook-ah Tae needs you" She said out of breath.

"Thank you, I'll go see him now" He turned to the chef and smiled.
"I'll bring the soup up, the boy probably misses you" he chuckled knowing what Tae is exactly like when he's ill.
Jungkoon ran upstairs to his boyfriend. He rushed into the room and ran over to Tae.
"Baby" Tae whined.
"Hey Taetae, I'm here. Are you okay?" He said quickly checking his temperature with his hand.

"Hmm I just missed you" Tae pouted.
"You're supposed to be resting" Jungkook laughed at his big baby.
"But I missed you and I wanted to cuddle you" Tae whined again.
"We can cuddle hunny" Jungkook smiled.
He crawled onto the bed, and the second he got next to Tae, the elder placed his head on Jungkook's lap and got comfortable. Jungkook ran his hand through the teachers hair, making Tae sigh in content.

"Thank you" Tae whispered.
"For what hyungie?" Jungkook cocked his head to the side in confusion.
"Thank you for looking after me"
"Of course I'm going to look after you, why wouldn't I! You're my boyfriend, I'm not going to let you suffer alone. You always look after me when I'm sad, and if I'm ill you'd treat me like a princess. So I need to treat you like my prince."

"Baby, I love you so much" Tae knew what he was saying, it was early for him to say it, but he really meant it. He was afraid of what the younger might say, or if he would even leave. But the younger didn't even move. He was still playing with Tae's hair.
"I love you too, so much" Jungkook spoke proudly, with a big smile on his face.
"Wait really?!" Tae was very shocked.
"Of course I do Tae, you've already done so much for me and you've made my life so much better. I have no reason why I wouldn't love you hyungie"

Tae slowly sat up and moved next to Jungkook. He opened his arms, and Jungkook dived into his embrace. He wrapped his arms around Tae's bare chest and please his head just under Tae's chin. Tae nuzzled his face into Jungkook's head and took in the comforting scent.
They heard a knock at the door and Tae called them to come in.
"Hey Tae, here's the soup for you" The chef smiled at the couple.
"Thank you Chef Lee"
"Want me to feed you?" Jungkook said sitting up.
Tae just nodded happily, making Jungkook laugh.