CHAPTER 19 🧚‍♀️

"Right everyone stay seated at the moment, make sure you have everything , and listen out for your room numbers and who is in your room!" Namjoon yells.
He calls out the list of people in each room, they were able to choose who they wanted to room with which meant Jin, Hobi, Jimin and Jungkook were all in the same room. The principal had chosen which groups went in each room, as she didn't want some groups to merge, as some of the rooms had a door which joined two rooms together.

"Right now that's sorted, you all need to take your luggage, and Mr Min will be standing outside with the room keys, don't lose the. Head straight to bed as its late and we want you in the lobby tomorrow morning at 8am sharp. Anyone who is late will not be able to attend the activities planned for tomorrow and will have to stay in their hotel room!" Namjoon spoke clearly.

Everyone nodded, to show that they understood. Everyone made their way off the coach and picked up the luggage. The boys made their way to their room and called shotgun on which bed they were going to have. They looked around, looking through every draw, and door possible. They came to the last one and decided to open it. Jimin walked through the door, to see Tae, Namjoon and Yoongi unpacking.

"No fucking way" Jimin's jaw dropped.
"Kook come here" Jin laughed seeing the teachers in front of them.
"Coming" Jungkook yelled from the bathroom as he was getting changed into his pyjamas. He ran to where the rest were and asked what was up. He appeared around Hobi's body and squealed.
"Hyungie"

Jungkook ran past the boys and jumped on his boyfriend. Tae caught him, holding on to him by his thighs.
"Hi baby" Tae chuckled.
Jungkook held onto Tae tightly not wanting to let go.
"Well this isn't awkward!" Tae coughed, noticing their 5 friends starring directly at them with smiles.
"You're just so cute" Jin squealed.
"Shouldn't we go to sleep now, it's getting pretty late" Hobi yawned.
"Good idea, I fucking love sleep" Yoongi cheered.

"Okay well she shall go, let's give these love birds some space" Jin laughed. The three students went back to their room getting ready for bed, while Namjoon and Yoongi went to go brush their teeth, leaving Jungkook clinging onto Tae in the room in their own.
"Are you going to be okay sleeping on your own?" Tae asked gently.

"Hm I should be" Jungkook tiredly said.
"Well if you want me, you only have to go through the door to get to me!"
"I'm so happy that we have joined rooms" Jungkook smiled in Tae's neck.
"Me too bub, we should probably get to bed, we have a busy day tomorrow."
Tae carefully placed Jungkook on the floor and placed his arms on Jungkook's waist, while Jungkook kept his arms around Tae's neck.
Tae placed his lips on the younger's smaller ones. The two shared a sweet kiss to end the night.

"Night Tae I love you" Jungkook smiled pecking the elders nose.
"Goodnight sweetheart" Tae smiled back kissing the younger's forehead.
They broke the hug and Jungkook ran into his room. They decided as a group that, they wouldn't shut the door but they wouldn't leave the door wide open; although they were close friends they still wanted privacy.
Everyone got into bed and said goodnight to one another, and within a few minutes all 7 men were asleep.

...

"Right have we got everyone?" Tae called out on the bus, doing a second head count.
"Okay, we're good to go" Tae yelled down the bus.
"Right today we are going to walk up Mount Hallasan, and finish the day with some shopping, I hope you all have some energy, cause I'd rather not be giving you all piggy back rides" Tae laughed before turning around going back to his seat.
Jungkook turned to Hobi, "isn't that a volcano?" Jungkook asked feeling rather scared.
"Don't worry kook it's dormant, nothing to worry about" Hobi said giving his signature sunshine smile.
"Thank god for that!" Jungkook huffed out.

After a while they finally arrived.
"Right everyone out, you can leave anything you don't want to take up with you on the bus!" Yoongi yelled.
The students filed out and waited for the teachers.

"Right let's go" Namjoon cheered.
All the students followed the teachers, trying to make sure they wouldn't get left behind.
"Sir how long will it take?" A student asked.
"It take 2 and a half hours to get to the top, but we'll decide closer to the time if we want to go to very top." Tae laughed.
As time progressed, Jungkook was finding it difficult to keep up with everyone. He was one of the smallest in his class, so he found it hard to keep up. The rest of his friends were a head of him a little, which he didn't mind too much. However that changed when he noticed Mark and his group near him.

"Look here, it's bunny boy. Looks like he's trialing at the end, because he's eaten too many cakes. Do you want a little push?" Mark smirked.
"P-please don't" Jungkook tried to protest but he couldn't do anything.
Before he knew it, Jungkook had been shoved onto the ground harshly by Mark. Jungkook landed on the floor, scraping his knee a bit.
Mark bent down a little to face Jungkook.
"Don't you fucking dare tell anyone that I pushed you! Otherwise you're dead meat!" 

Mark and his friends laughed before running off. Tears threatened to fall down the boys face. He stood up, wiped his tears and tried to ignore the pain. Running a little to keep up with the group. He saw Namjoon a little a head of him. He looked down and saw his knee bleeding quite a bit, he knew he needed a plaster or something, if he was going to continue the hike. He couldn't see Tae anymore he was probably long gone, knowing how sporty he it. He fastened his pace so he was next to Namjoon.

"Uhm Mr Kim" Jungkook spoke quietly.
"Oh hi Jungkook are you okay?"
"Ah well, I just tripped over and my leg is bleeding a little"
Namjoon stopped in his tracks and looked at Jungkook's leg. Blood was trickling down, it was pretty nasty.
"Oh goodness, here let's get you sitting down, and straighten your leg out for me." Namjoon spoke trying to keep calm so he didn't freak the younger out. He got a bottle of water out, antiseptic wipes and a plaster. Namjoon gently poured water on the cut to wash away the blood.

"This is going to hurt" He said sympathetically.
He got the antiseptic wipes and cleaned the cut, making Jungkook squirm a bit, and tears forming in his eyes.
"Don't cry kook, you're doing great" Namjoon smiled.
He then put the plaster on and he was done.
"Well done Kook, you did so good! Tae would be proud!" Namjoon said, making the younger smile a bit, just at the thought of Tae.
"Are you going to be okay for the rest of the way?" He asked.
"Yeah I'll be fine, I might just be a bit slow!" Jungkook sighed.
"That's okay, I'll walk with you"
"Thank you" Jungkook smiled, as he got up and they started to walk again.