CHAPTER 33 🧚‍♀️

⚠️ smut ahead ⚠️

Jungkook woke up early one morning. He was wrapped around Tae as per usual who was fast asleep. He decided that he'd get out of bed and work out for a bit.

Which literally meant he was going to do yoga for an hour. Very rarely does he do this, but when Jungkook wakes up early he sometimes decides to do some yoga. He slowly wriggled out of Tae's tight grip, making sure he didn't wake up as he moved. Jungkook quickly put a pillow in Tae's hold, otherwise the boy would of woken up as he has to hold something as he sleeps.

Jungkook quietly walked to the wardrobe and put on a pair of his yoga leggings, which hugged his thighs tightly and an oversized white shirt. He slowly crept downstairs and made his way to the massive lounge.

He played relaxing music through the speakers at a low volume and placed his yoga mat on the floor. He has a specific routine when doing yoga, he never liked watching videos and copying the person as it defeated the point of doing yoga on your own.

He started with just sitting in the middle of his yoga mat, rolling his head back and forth slowly, trying to stretch his neck muscles. He moved onto his shoulders and began rolling them back and forth. As time progressed he was getting more into it and started doing some movements with his whole body.

Without even noticing the elders presence, Jungkook began getting into the downwards dog position. Tae who had woken up a little while ago, was standing by the door licking his lips. Tae woke up not knowing where Jungkook was so he went on a hunt, and that was when he found his fiancé doing yoga and looking sexy without even realising.

"God my fiancé is so hot" Tae spoke with his deep morning voice.
Jungkook was startled by the voice and looked at Tae as he was still in the position, meaning he could only see him upside down.
"Morning Tae" Jungkook giggled a little at Tae's remark.

"I want to gobble you up, and that's what I'm going to do" Tae said lustfully.
Jungkook didn't quite understand what Tae was on about and decided to just carry on.

But that decision was later stopped, when all of a sudden he felt arms wrap around his waist from behind and was easily picked off the ground. Jungkook yelped in shock, as he wasn't expecting that. Tae walked over and turned the music off and then took the younger upstairs.

"Taeee I never even got to finish" Jungkook whined, thinking Tae wanted to go back to sleep or something. Oh how he was wrong.
"Well now you are starting something new" Tae smirked.

Once he got to their room, he shut the door and locked it behind him. He placed Jungkook down on the floor and quickly pushed him onto the closest wall. Before Jungkook could say anything, Tae wedged a knee between the boys legs and attached his lips to the younger's soft ones.

Jungkook finally realised what Tae meant and was quick to respond to the kiss. Jungkook emitted into short moans when Tae started to trail kisses down the younger's milky skinned neck. He left dark love bites on the porcelain skin.

"You doing yoga in those yoga pants make me crazy" Tae husked deeply.
"P-please daddy" Jungkook moaned again, and he felt the elders hands roam over his body under his shirt.

Tae smirked and quickly took off the boys shirt and his own. He carried the younger to the bed and was quick to get on top of him. In one swift movement Tae took off the boys legging's, causing goosebumps on the younger's body and the air was cold.

"You'll warm up soon baby" Tae said before kissing the boys body starting from his neck to the younger's thighs, which he loved dearly.
Tae moved his fingers and grazed over the younger's hole, causing Jungkook to shiver in pleasure.

"D-daddy, m'want you" Jungkook whined.
"Of course baby" Tae smirked.

He grabbed the lube and was about to put some on his fingers to prep the boy but was stopped by Jungkook telling him not to prep and not wanting him to put a condom on.

Tae was taken back, but it made him go even more crazy. Tae was quick to lube himself and aligned his shaft with the younger's hole. After a minute or two of adjusting, Jungkook told the elder to move. Tae began to thrust, picking his pace up every time.

Jungkook moaned loudly when he hit the boys prostate. Jungkook's eyes were rolled back in pleasure, the feeling of his fiancé inside of him was amazing.
"M'gonna cum d-daddy" Jungkook moaned.
"Go for it baby" Tae breathed out.

They both released together. The feeling of Tae releasing inside, was something he couldn't describe. They both were heavy breathing, trying to catch their breath back. Tae was about to pull out, but Jungkook whined and told him not to. Tae was really surprised by Jungkook's actions this time round, but he loved it, a lot.

Tae crashed next to the younger hugging him close. Sweat dripped down both heads, and they looked at each other fondly. Jungkook had one of his legs over Tae, still with the elder inside of him.

"That was amazing" Tae admitted to the younger.
Jungkook giggled and nodded his head. He dug his face into Tae's chest and wrapped his arms around the elder.
"I love my daddy so much" Jungkook muttered out tiredly.
"I love my baby even more"

Tae repeatedly kissed Jungkook's head, making the younger giggle lightly. The feeling of safety and love was shared between the two. Both knowing that they were surely soulmates and destined to be with each other. There was no way on earth anything would be able to come between them.
"Sleep well baby" Tae said before falling asleep with the younger.