CHAPTER 28 🧚‍♀️

It was late morning the next day. Jungkook was fast asleep in Tae's arms, wrapped up around him like a koala. Tae had woken up a while ago and was responding to some emails on his phone as he waited for the other to awaken. Not too long after he felt some shuffling, a small whine came from the side of him. He looked down to see Jungkook nuzzle his face deeper into Tae's chest, and letting out a sigh of contentment.
"Good morning baby" Tae cooed at the younger.

"Morning daddy" Jungkook tiredly spoke.
Tae smirked at the fact that even after sleeping Jungkook was still slightly in sub space. This made him extremely happy, as he could baby his baby for the day, which is nothing new as he does it everyday.
Tae placed his phone down on the bedside table and pulled the younger closer, fiddling with the younger's raven hair.
"Does my cute baby want breakfast?" Tae said looking down on the boy.

Jungkook shot his head up and looked at the elder with his doe Bambi eyes.
"Yes pwease" Jungkook smiled sweetly.
"Okay, let me get out of bed so I can get you some painkillers, as you'll probably need them" Tae chuckled.

He attempted to get out of bed, but the younger wouldn't stop whining.
"Baby I'll be like 10 seconds I promise" Tae pressed his lips on the pouty ones in front of him and quickly got out of the younger's tight embrace. Like Tae promised, he was really quick. He placed the pill in the younger's mouth and gave the water to him to swallow it.
"There we go, now let's go downstairs"

"Can you carry me?" Jungkook smiled innocently, making grabby hands.
"Who could say no to that pretty face" Tae laughed at his boyfriend's cuteness.
He made his way to the younger and picked the boy up from the bed. Jungkook wrapped his arms and legs around the elder.

While Tae placed his hands on the younger's butt to support him. He walked down the stairs, with both boys giggling over something small. Tae went to the kitchen and placed the boy on the kitchen counter carefully. He would of gotten Chef Lee to cook something for them, but he let all his workers have a few days off, so they can go see their families.

Tae's hands rested on the younger's exposed, milky thighs; giving them small squeezes, making the younger blush furiously. Jungkook was wearing one of Tae's shirts and some comfortable shorts which he got in the JeJu island.
"Awh look at my baby being so shy." Tae chuckled, leaving small kisses on the boys cheeks. Which led to Jungkook giggle loudly.
"Okay sweetheart, what do you want for breakfast?"

Jungkook thought for a while until he decided on French toast. Tae agreed and began making it. He placed the toast on the griddle and began chopping some fruit.
"Dadddyyyy" Jungkook whined again.
"Yes baby" Tae asked stopping what he was doing and walked over to his boyfriend. He stood between the boys legs and pushed some strands of hair out of the younger's face.
"I love you" Jungkook smiled.
"I love you too sweetie. What do you want to do today?" Tae asked.

"Can we cuddle and watch movies for the rest of the day" Jungkook beamed brightly.
"Of course we can" Tae placed a kiss on the younger's nose before he went back to the bread as it had finished toasting. He got two plates out and placed the sweet bread on them. He drizzled some syrup on and placed the pieces of fruit on it. Once he was done he took the two plates to the table, along with a water for him and a banana milk for the younger. He quickly set the table and went back to get one last thing.

His boyfriend. Tae went over to him and picked him up abruptly making Jungkook squeal out of surprise. He got to the table and placed the boy in his seat, which was opposite Tae. They began eating, and ever so often Jungkook would moan, as it tasted so good.
"It's so yummy Taetae, thank youuu" Jungkook spoke, with food in his cheeks, making him look like a little hamster.

"You're adorable"
Soon later they had both finished their food. Tae stood up and went to the kitchen. While  Jungkook, attempted to follow him. But as he was just about to move, a sharp pain pierced his bum.
"Owiee" Jungkook whined falling back onto his seat.

Tae suddenly walked in and went to his aid.
"Does it still hurt?" Tae asked sympathetically. 
Jungkook nodded hastily, displaying a huge pout.

"Awhh I'm sorry baby boy, I didn't mean to hurt you"
"Noooo it was worth the pain daddy. Don't be sorry" Jungkook was quick to change his pout into a wide smile.
"I need to do the washing up quickly, so I'll take you to the lounge and you can choose a film while I wash up"
"Okie hyungie"

Tae did as he said, and took the boy to the lounge. He gave the boy some fuzzy blankets before walking off to the kitchen to wash up.
Shortly after, he came back and sat next to Jungkook.

"What film have you chosen?" Tae asked as he started getting comfortable.
"Cinderella" Jungkook clapped his hands together excitedly.
"Good choice bubba"
"Can I sit in your lap?" Jungkook muttered feeling embarrassed.
"Of course you can, I wouldn't want you anywhere else!"

Tae wrapped an arm around him supportively and helped the younger get onto his lap. The younger lazily laid his head back, resting it on Tae's shoulder while Tae wrapped his arms around the younger's protectively. Although Jungkook did feel sorry from the night before. He still loves him with his whole heart.

The film started and Jungkook was amazed by how pretty Cinderella was. He watched her with so much admiration.
"You're beautiful baby. Way more pretty than her" Tae said placing a kiss on his head.