CHAPTER 25 🧚‍♀️

"Okay today I want you to write a poem, it can be about anything, and in any style you want. I felt like you lot deserved a break from Macbeth, so I thought this could help you relax for bit" Tae smiled to his class.

It had been a few months. Surprisingly Jungkook's knee had healed perfectly and was pretty much back to normal.
Regarding the couple, news spread like a wild fire around school. The first few days, people would run up to them and ask them questions or say some things to them. But by the end of the week, new news came in. A new student. No one knew the name of this student, but rumors broke loose.

"I'll put music on for you lot to listen to as you work on it, I want it to be done by the end of this lesson!"
Tae put some low-fi music on and sat at his desk trying to finish some work.
Jungkook began his poem, he was trying to figure out what to make the theme. It was difficult to choose. He debated for awhile, but he just started to write.

Everyone rushing past to their lives
While I'm frozen, living a nightmare
They all said we will have our highs
My lows I can't even bare
everyone has sought their future
While I'm lost in my own maze
Why am I choosing to be mature
my innocence is at a gaze
I'm not as smart as I seem
mistakes is the only thing I know
my life is a recurring theme
I should take pride in my life, and take a throw
We aren't always amazing
We can't all have a perfect life
I can still do the chasing
Because I'm still alive

Once Jungkook was finished, he read it through and was surprised at what he wrote. He was happy, the happiest he's ever been, but he felt like writing like his old self, as if it was closure. He was still alive and it was time to move on. He needed to forget his past lonely self and embrace the best.
He was quickly interrupted by his thoughts when the classroom door opened. Tae turned to the side and saw the principal.
"Hello Miss, how can I help you today?" Tae asked.

"I have the new student, she will be joining your class. She's a bit older than the others as she's redoing school but only by a few years.
Everyone, may I introduce you to your new classmate, Mia!"

The principal said as she moved out the way. Tae looked at the girl and his jaw dropped. It was her. It was the girl who crushed his heart and used him.
"Hi everyone my name is Mia, I hope you look after me. Mr Kim I hope you will teach me well" She said sending a smirk his way. She strutted over to the spare seat, which was unluckily next to Jungkook. The principal had already left.

A pool built up in Tae's stomach, and he suddenly felt sick. Jungkook watched as the elder abruptly stood up.
"Please excuse me" Tae said to the class and ran out.

Jungkook looked at Mia, who was smirking as Tae ran out the room. Jungkook jumped up from his seat and quickly followed after him. Tae ran into the stool of the bathroom and threw up in the toilet. Jungkook was quick to attend Tae's side. Tae started to cry as he leant over the toilet. Jungkook rubbed the boys back in comfort.

"Hey hey don't cry Tae. It's okay, it's okay. Just breathe" Jungkook pulled Tae into his own chest.
"It's her" Tae sobbed harder.
Tears spilled down his face, he held onto Jungkook as tight as he could.
"S-she hurt me s-so much, s-she ruined my life" Tae sniffed.

"I know she did, I won't let her get between us and I won't let her hurt you. I love you so much!" Jungkook peppered kisses all over the elders face, to calm him down.
His crying died down shortly after and pulled out of the younger's chest. Jungkook cupped the boys face.

"You are strong, you are brave and you've overcome so much. Now you are a new man, in a better place, with great parents and friends. You have me. Mia isn't worth the tears. She's probably here to mess with you, but she can't mess with us before we mess with her." Jungkook smirked.

"You have to promise me that you're over her, and if she tries to do anything, you won't fall for it!" Jungkook demanded. Jungkook was never one to get angry and possessive. But now Mia is back into Tae's life, he wasn't going to let her anywhere near him.

"I promise baby, I won't ever leave you. Never, ever! I know she's back, but I won't leave you" Tae had a few more tears leave his eyes, and then he was finally calm.
They stood up, Jungkook flushed the toilet while Tae washed his hands. They both cleaned up and faced each other. Tae wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist and placed his head into the boys shoulder.

"I love you so much" Tae muttered.
Jungkook rubbed Tae's back softly.
"I know you do, and I love you. Now go back out there and show her that you've changed" Jungkook cheered the boy on.
"Thank you"

Tae pulled his head away and kissed him quickly.
"Let's go" Jungkook smiled brightly at him.
He held out his hand for the elder to grab, which he did. They intwined their hands happily and walked out the bathroom together.

"Who knew the innocent bunny had an evil side" Tae joked.
"Well what can I say, love brings out the best in people" Jungkook giggled.
"Very wise" Tae snorted.
Together they were able to face the most difficult things in life and turn them into something small which are easily solved.

Disclaimer: I wrote the poem myself, it's not amazing, but I didn't want to use someone else's ❤️