CHAPTER 05 🧚‍♀️

Their session ended for the night and they started heading out of the classroom.
"Thank you for making time to help me" Jungkook thanked.
"No problem sweetie, I'm happy to help you"

As they were walking closer to the door, a loud noise echoed through the hall. Jungkook let out a small scream and latched on the thing closest to him.. Tae's arm. Without realising he dug his head into the arm for safety.

"Shh its okay, it's just some thunder. It won't hurt you I promise." The deep voice whispered out.
Jungkook flinched hearing the voice, and slowly backed away as he noticed what he was holding on to.

"I-I'm so sorry T..AHH" Jungkook screamed as another clap of thunder was heard. However this time it was even louder. Tears trickled down the younger's face in pure terror.
"Shh please don't cry sweet. Here come with me, you don't need to be scared. You can trust me. Why don't you sleep round mine so you're not alone?" Tae said sweetly.

Jungkook was worried, but he didn't want to be on his own. He knew his mum would be out drinking and the rest of his friends would be with their family. He trusted the teacher dearly and he knew it would be better than going home himself. He weighed up his options for a short while, and decided.

"Only if you don't mind Tae" Jungkook squeaked out.
"Of course I don't mind. Here" Tae smiled sticking his arm out for the younger to hold.
"We're going to have to go outside to get to the car, so hold on"

Jungkook nervously agreed and took Tae's arm. As they walked out Jungkook's grip had gotten tighter. Tae heard the heavy breathing of the younger. Knowing that he was freaking out, he quickly fastened their pace and finally got to the car.

They both jumped in and Tae drove away. He turned his music on letting the younger choose some songs to blast through the speakers to block the loud thunder.
"Oh hey do you want to text your parents where you are?" Tae asked.
"No it's okay, s-she won't care" Jungkook muttered.
Tae knew he should drop the subject so he just focused on the road.

Once they arrived, Jungkook was amazed by Tae's house. It's was beautiful, he was surprised that Tae was even working as a teacher with such an amazing house. Why would a person, who has an expensive house be working as a teacher? Jungkook thought to himself. Thankfully the storm had somewhat died down, although another was supposed to hit in around 10 minutes. They got out the car and Jungkook's jaw became wider the closer he got.

Although he was unable to see it clearly, due to the bad weather, it still looked beautiful as the whole house was brightly lit.
"It's so beautiful" Jungkook spoke out loud.
"Why thank you pup" Tae smiled, before pulling the younger indoors out of the cold.
They walked in, warmth surrounding their bodies like a blanket and a sweet vanilla like smell ran around them making the younger sigh in delight.

"Right, let's get you out of them clothes,take a shower, and I'll get a spare change of clothes for you. Come, follow me" Tae ushered.

Jungkook was quick to follow, while gawking over the teachers house. It was huge, compared to Jungkook's small house it was like a castle.

"So my room is this one and then the one you can stay is this one, right opposite. Get yourself settled, and I'll get my maid to get you a towel and I'll get you some clean clothes" Tae smiled.
"You have a m-maid" Jungkook exclaimed shocked.

"Ah yeah, I have a 3 maids, 4 butlers,  1 chef and two gardeners. I just want to say, they are all treated equally, we don't discriminate in this house" Tae worriedly said.
"Don't worry Tae I believe you" Jungkook smiled back.
"Thank you. Now let me get your clothes." Tae quickly walked off. Jungkook took his time to look around the room. It was neatly organised and felt clean yet homely. The rain poured, bouncing against the window.

There was a knock on the door, which made Jungkook turn around.
"Here's your towel sir" a middle aged woman smiled.
"Thank you, and call me Jungkook, please" Jungkook smiled back. "Ah do you mind me asking you something?" Jungkook sweetly asked.
"Of course Jungkook"

"Tae said something about treating you equally, how did you become his maid?"
"Well dear, all of us were from low income families, our whole world was falling apart. But Mr Kim got us out of that and paid every debt, bill, and so much more. He's done everything for us, and he still treats us like his friends. He's an amazing man, and we will always be so grateful" she said nearly tearing up.
"That's beautiful, thank you for sharing" Jungkook's eyes glistened, as he was able to relate to the maids previous life.

Moments later the maid had left and Tae walked in with a big smile on his face.
"Here you are sweetie, take a shower, I'll be downstairs once you're done" Tae spoke and left the room, shutting the door gently behind him.

...

The rest of the evening was spent watching movies. They ate take out and spoke about everything. They bonded a lot, more than they thought, which left both of them surprised. They were content, and that was the main thing. Sadly, the day came to an end and it started getting late.
"We should start heading to bed love"
"Y-yeah good idea" Jungkook nodded, shaking as he walked.

The storm had picked up again, and it was worse than earlier. He tried his hardest not to break down again.
The two boys walked upstairs and walked towards the two rooms.

"Are you going to be okay sweet?" Tae asked knowing that the younger is scared.
"I-I'll be okay thank you" Jungkook slowly smiled.
"Kook if you need me or anything, just come into my room and wake me. Don't be scared"
"Thank you again Tae, night" Jungkook waved.
"Goodnight sweet"