CHAPTER 37 🧚‍♀️

Jungkook officially opened his dance studio. It became very popular after a week due to Taehyung and Mr Kim announcing that they were partnering with the studio. This raised popularity in the studio. Jungkook's schedule each day would be very busy.

He helped kids who were home schooled, young teens who were dropouts or for other reasons and then really young kids (3-4 year olds) through the day. Then once the school day was over he had classes with 5-11 years olds and then 12-18 year olds. Although he was busy he enjoyed it a lot. He got a lot of income with all the students he had plus any private lessons if a student wants any. But most of all he was doing something he loves.

Jungkook had finished all his lessons for today, and everyone had gone home. He cleaned up the place a bit, putting everything away and wiping the mirrors. He heard the door open and close from downstairs, so he quickly stopped what he was doing and ran downstairs.
"I'm sorry we've finished for today but.." Jungkook shouted running down the stairs.
"I wasn't after lessons" a voice called out.
Jungkook walked behind the counter.

"Sorry how can I help you?" He asked finally looking up. He gulped looking up at the person.
"Mia?" Jungkook cocked his eye brow at her.
"Hi Jungkook, Did you hear?"
"Hear what?" Jungkook asked confused.
"That me and Tae have gotten back together!" She said smugly.
"Mia you do realise that Tae and I are married now, right?" Jungkook said amused.

"Y-you are? Well that makes it worse for you now doesn't it!" She laughed.
"What do you mean?" Jungkook had no idea what she was on about.
"Someone took a picture of Tae and I kissing yesterday. I thought I'd show you, before it gets out." She evilly smirked.
"Let me see" Jungkook said with no expression.

Mia thought he would believe her so she showed him the picture. Jungkook looked at it and then looked up at her again.
"When did you say this was taken again?" Jungkook asked with no emotion in his voice.

"Yesterday, now you better back off, he's mine!" She grumbled.
"I can't believe you would do that, knowing that Tae and I are together!"
"He kissed me and I just went along with it. If I were you I would divorce him, I wouldn't want to be married to a cheating man"
"Mia, you're not very bright are you?" Jungkook laughed.

"Why are you laughing?" She asked angrily.
"Because that was taken when you were in high school" Jungkook smirked.
"No, how can that be true you idiot. It was yesterday, do you not know your husband?" She rolled her eyes.
"Yea I do and I know that isn't present Tae, that's not the colour of his hair" Jungkook laughed.

"Are you blind, of course it is" She screamed.
"No I'm not, cause funnily enough I dyed his hair two days ago! Meaning his hair wasn't brown yesterday, actually it would of been mint green" Jungkook smirked.

Flash back

"Come on Tae, please! You would look so cool!" Jungkook pleaded.
"Fine fine, you better do it well!"
Jungkook nodded excitedly and clapped his hands.
That's how Tae ended up leaning over the bath with Jungkook washing his newly dyed hair. Jungkook then blow dried it, making Tae look the other way so he didn't see what he looked like.

"Holy fudge cake, you look hot" Jungkook gawked.
"I wanna see" Tae demanded.
"Okay Tiger, you ready?" Jungkook smiled.
"Yes just show me already" Jungkook whined.

Jungkook giggled at the elder and spun the chair around. Tae opened his eyes and looked at himself in the mirror.
"Holy fuck, It looks awesome" Tae squealed.
He ruffled his hair with a huge smile plastered on his face.
"I love it baby"
Tae beamed, pulling the younger in for a massive hug.

End of flashback

"That's why I've got mint coloured streaks in my hair, because he wanted to match but I didn't want to dye my hair fully!" Jungkook chuckled, looking at the girls face, which had dropped massively.
"I don't believe yo.."
"You don't believe what?" A voice said coming from the door.

There stood Tae with a take away bag in his hand, with his mint hair on show.
Mia's jaw dropped to hell.
"Y-your hair!" She squeaked.
"I told you, and you didn't believe me!" Jungkook said with a smug face.
"Mia what the fuck are you doing here?" Tae growled noticing the girl standing in front of the counter.

"I.." She tried to explain but she didn't know what to say.
"She tried to make me believe that you and her kissed yesterday. She showed me a picture, but it was from you years ago. Obviously you had mint hair yesterday so I knew straight away she was lying." Jungkook summed up.

"Will you stop trying to ruin my life!" Tae shouted. "Leave me and my husband alone, you did this to yourself. He's 100 times better than what you ever were"
"Tae don't say that, I'll always be better than him. Stop lying to yourself! You're so irritating Tae, you're useless. I want you, why can't you see that!" She screamed.

"Mia, I want you to leave now" Jungkook shouted, she had completely crossed the line.
"B-but.."
"OUT NOW" Jungkook screamed even louder, making both Tae and Mia flinch.
Mia grabbed her stuff and walked out the studio, slamming the door behind her.
Jungkook ran over to Tae and brought him into a kiss.

"I would never cheat on you" Tae sighed.
"I know you wouldn't, I trust you. You're not useless okay, you're my everything" Jungkook said cupping the elders face. He looked down and saw the white bag.
"What's in the bag?" Jungkook asked.
"Take away! I thought you'd probably be too tired to make dinner. So I brought dinner to you"

"Awh you're so thoughtful, thank you hunny!" Jungkook smiled, he took hold of the others hand and dragged him up the stairs. They sat in the middle of the studio floor and placed all the different foods out and began eating.