CHAPTER 09 🧚‍♀️

"Jungkookie"
"Baby"
"Wakey wakey bub" Tae lightly shook the boy.  Jungkook groggily lifted his head from the desk and rubbed his eyes.
"How are you feeling love?" Tae asked caressing his tear stained cheek.

Jungkook leant into the males touch, shutting his eyes peacefully.
"Better thank you"
"School has now ended bub, let's go for that walk I promised hmm"
"I'd love that"
Tae went to his desk and tidied the space. He placed a few things in his backpack before putting it on. Jungkook stood up and grabbed his back slinging it over his shoulder. Tae intwined their fingers and led them both out the door.

...

"Where are we going?" Jungkook asked as he chased Tae, catching up with his long strides.
"Somewhere beautiful" Tae sighed with happiness, remembering how pretty the place was.
"C-can I hold your hand?" Jungkook shyly asked.
"Of course" Tae smiled brightly. He stretched out his arm, taking hold of the younger's smaller hand. He pulled Jungkook closer to him and brought their intwined hands to his lips.

"I love holding your hand" Tae smiled at Jungkook who had a bright red face. The couple kept walking, enjoying the piece and quiet which swarmed around them.

They walked up a hill until finally they reached a dead end. Tae lead them to the edge of the cliff and sat down. Jungkook looked up and saw an amazing view. It was spectacular, it took his breath away. Tae lifted his arm up for Jungkook to scoot closer to him. He wrapped one arm around Tae's stomach and one around his back, and placed his head on the elders chest. They sat in a comfortable silence until the younger finally spoke up.

"Taetae?"
Tae hummed, making the vibrations run through the younger's face.
"Are you sure that you want me living with you? It's a lot to say, I don't want to be in your way, I-I can go somewhere else, I'll get another job and I..."
"Shh, stop right there shall we." Tae sighed slightly, and brought his hand up, raking his fingers through the raven hair.

"I've already told you that I'm more than happy that you can live with me, I'd love you to live with me. I promise you that you're not a bother to me. Please, I want you to live with me, I don't want you living on the streets and I definitely don't want you getting another job. I have enough money to last a life time, where I can spoil you rotten and go on many adventures with you without even worrying about debts and bankruptcy. I can't let you live a life on the streets when I'm able to give you the best live ever. Please just take my hand and don't let go" Tae spoke with such strength, yet had eyes full of sadness. Jungkook sighed knowing he should probably speak up.

"My dad, you're probably wondering why I've never mentioned him" Jungkook sighed.
"You don't need to tell me if you don't want to!" Tae said not wanting to pressurize him.
"Hm, my mum and dad had me in their early 20's. My mother wanted to settle down with my Dad but he was scared. He wanted to live a little instead of looking after his own kid. He began to come home late and really drunk."

"He used to scream at me and blame me for everything, even though I was young and didn't understand much. Hence why I have a fear of loud noises. He started bringing other woman home and sleeping with them in front of my mum. In the end they broke up, and my dad fled the country and never told anyone. My mum got many jobs but just kept failing. So overtime, as I got older, I got jobs to help me and my mum. So she gave up working and depended on me for everything." Jungkook snuggled into Tae more.

"I'm sorry sweet, you shouldn't have gone through that at a young age. I'm so happy I'm able to help you."
"I can't really remember it much, I get nightmares about it. But I never know if they're true or not, but thank you for everything Tae" Jungkook kissed the boys chest as he couldn't reach his cheek.
"You're my everything" Jungkook continued.
"You're my everything too sweetheart" He placed a kiss on the boys head.

...

"Do you want to sleep with me or sleep in a separate room?" Tae asked as he carried some of the last things Jungkook has of his own towards the two rooms.
"You" Jungkook shyly spoke.
"Good choice bub" Tae chuckled lightly.
"Hm hyungie, I have work in an hour! I should probably start walking now so I'm not late otherwise my manager will freak and will probably hit me!" Jungkook pouted, forgetting that he was speaking to his overprotective boyfriend. Tae's eyes widened, and was quick to turn around on his feet.

"You're not working anymore koo, please. I don't want to control your life, but now you have me you don't need to work. Baby the last think I want to do is sound controlling, but I just want to be a good boyfriend and look after you. I want to treat you as well as I'm able to. Please don't hate me, I just want what's best for you" Tae fell to the floor with tears in his eyes.

Jungkook's eyes widened as he watched his boyfriend cry for the first time. He knew that something must have happened to make him feel like this, so for his boyfriend he made the decision to leave his job.

Jungkook got onto his knees and knelt in front of his boyfriend. He cupped the boys face, placing his hands on the wet cheeks. He caressed the boys face wiping his tears away.
"I'll leave hyungie. Don't cry please, you're not controlling my life, you're looking out for me. I love the protective side of you, so don't beat yourself up. I'll leave okay, I'll send my resignation now okay"
Tae looked up into Jungkook's bambi eyes and nodded.

"Now please don't cry, whatever has happened to make you feel like that, won't happen with me okay. Tell me in your own time, whenever you're ready. I'm here to listen."

Tae couldn't stop crying. He placed his head on the younger's chest and cried. Jungkook held the boy as tight as he could and rubbed the elders back. He would always try to comfort people, but he never knew if he was good at it. He thought of how Tae treated him, and what he did to make the younger feel better, with both words and physically.

"Everything will be okay hyungie" Jungkook whispered over and over again.
"Hunny, we might need to go somewhere more comfortable" Jungkook spoke, as he realised they were both sitting on the floor which isn't great. Jungkook slowly stood Tae to his feet and led him to his room. Jungkook got onto the bed and leant against the head board with his legs straight. Tae then followed and curled up next to him placing his head on Jungkook's lap.

Jungkook used one hand to play with the boys dirty brown hair while the other messaged his manager telling him that he resigns and has sent the resignation email. Once he had finished it and sent it, he put his phone down and started platting the elders hair, until he heard light snores from the other, making him fall into a deep slumber straight after.