CHAPTER 35 🧚‍♀️

"Holy shit I'm getting married today" Tae freaked out.
It was finally the day of their marriage. All their friends and family were there. Tae was waiting nervously at the alter, wearing a white tuxedo.

Yoongi and Namjoon were stood behind him as his best man's.
"Calm down Tae, he's the love of your life!" Yoongi chuckled patting Tae's shoulder.
"I know I know, but like I'm actually getting married!" Tae shook his whole body making all the guest laugh as the nervous boy.

While Jungkook was standing in front on the mirror practically screaming.
"Oh my god, I'm getting married!" Jungkook panicked.

"What if he says no, I'll look like a right old idiot! Holy fluff cakes!" Jungkook paced up and down.
"Sweetie Tae really won't say no!" Mrs Kim laughed as she tried to fix the younger's hair.
"Yeah you're literal soulmates" Jungkook's dad cheered.

"Yeh you're right, I'm just being silly. Is it bad to have nerves before marriage. Gosh are they even nerves. I don't know what to call them, butterflies? Frogs? I don't know?" Jungkook rambled.
"Kook, you're rambling! Calm down, you have 3 minutes!" Jimin laughed looking at his watch.

"3 MINUTES! oh lord i feel sick"
"Gosh look at you, Tae would be laughing his head off if he saw you!" Mrs Kim laughed.
They did some finishing touches and the boy was finally done. He wore a black glittery suit, his make up was beautifully done and his hair barely covered his forehead.

"Ready to go?" Jungkook's dad asked holding his arm out.
"I think so" Jungkook shakily breathed out, linking his arm with his dads.
Mrs Kim ran down the isle to sit with her husband. She looked at her son and put two thumbs up, smiling.

Everyone got settled and Euphoria started playing. Jungkook's step mum and step sister, Jin, Jimin, and Hobi walked down the isle holding white and yellow flowers. Everyone cooed at the younger girl throwing petals happily. There was a slight pause and suddenly footsteps were heard. Everyone stood up and watched Jungkook and his dad walk slowly down the isle.

Tae looked up and made eye contact with the younger. He was blown away, his baby boy looked so beautiful. Jungkook blushed seeing his soon to be husband in a white and black suit, looking really hot.
Jungkook reached the end of the isle. His dad gave him to Tae and walked to his seat. Tae took hold of the younger's hands gracefully.

"You look ethereal baby" Tae whispered with heart eyes.
Jungkook blushed furiously.
"You look very handsome hyungie" Jungkook whispered back.

"Welcome everyone, we are here to celebrate the marriage of Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook" The marriage officiant said.
The couple said their vows to one another, making each other and their guest laugh.

"Do you Kim Taehyung take Jeon Jungkook to be your lawfully wedded hus.."
"Wife, definitely wife" Tae interrupted.
Everyone laughed, and Jungkook playfully hit the boy.
"Sorry, lawfully wedded wife?"
"I do" Tae smiled.

"Do you Jeon Jungkook take Kim Taehyung to be your lawfully wedded husband?"
"I do" Jungkook said showing his famous bunny smile.
"Do you have the rings?" The wedding officiant asked.
Jimin and Yoongi nodded giving each boy the rings. Tae placed the ring on Jungkook's finger and Jungkook did the same with Tae's.
"I now announce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride"

Tae wrapped his hands around the younger's waist, while Jungkook wrapped his hands around the elders neck. Tae moved forward and attached his lips on the younger's. It was a loving kiss shared between them. They pulled away and everyone started cheering and clapping. They shared small laughs and rested their foreheads together.

"My wifey" Tae whispered.
"My hubby" Jungkook giggled.
They pulled apart before walking down the isle hand in hand, with huge smiles plastered on their faces.