lvi. jazzercize

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝
part two

𝐒𝐩𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐬 in an American mall proved to be much harder than the three of them had anticipated

𝐒𝐩𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐬 in an American mall proved to be much harder than the three of them had anticipated. It didn't take long for them to realise that they needed to find some Russians first, before they could start spying. The closest they'd come so far was when Steve had pointed out a man wearing big sunglasses. However, he had just turned out to be blind.

"I know we're hidden, but I think we're standing out too much. I'm in a red swimsuit, you're in a sailors outfit, Steve and Henderson, your shirt is blindingly orange" She laughed. They were perched in the same spot, taking it in turns to look for Russian spies through the binoculars.

Dustin frowned, "Leave my shirt alone and start looking for Russians" He grumbled. He took one last look through the binoculars, then passed them over to Lily.

"You take them, Steve" She sighed, "I've already looked".

Steve reluctantly took the binoculars and held them up to his eyes. "Do you see anything?" Dustin asked, quietly.

"I guess I don't totally know what I'm looking for" Steve replied, "Believe it or not, I've never done this before".

The younger teen shrugged, "Look for evil Russians".

Steve rolled his eyes, "Yeah, exactly. I don't know what an evil Russian looks like" He scoffed.

"Tall, blonde, not smiling-"

"Oh, cause that's totally not typecasting" Lily laughed.

"That's rich coming from you" Dustin retorted, "You're the most judgemental person I know".

Lily looked at him, "That's so not true-"

"Alright what else, Henderson?" Steve interjected.

"Um, look for earpieces, camo, duffel bags, that sort of thing" Dustin listed, "Which isn't typecasting, by the way".

"Right, duffel bags" Steve nodded, continuing to look through the binoculars, while Lily scowled at Dustin.

"You've gotta be kidding me!" Steve said, leading the others to believe that he'd seen a Russian. However, all he said was, "Anna Jacobi's talking with that meathead Mark Lewinsky! Jesus, whatever happened to standards".

Lily's eyes widened, "Seriously?" She frowned, taking the binoculars from him. She sought out the two teens Steve was talking about on the upper level of the mall, "Anna was on the cheer squad, she could do so much better".