Chapter 1: See through shirt

I WROTE THIS BOOK AT THE AGE OF 14! THIS WAS FROM TWO YEARS AGO, PERSONALLY I DO NOT LIKE IT AT ALL BUT SOME OF YOU SEEM TO LIKE IT SO I'M KEEPING IT UP, BUT DON'T EXPECT GOOD WRITING AND STUFF LMFAO

Chapter 1: See-through shirt

"Blue or yellow? UGH, GOD, THEY'RE BOTH SO CUTE!" Layla yelled out loud as she looked at both of the folders in front of her in frustration, her eyebrows wiggling together.

Layla was my best friend since first grade, the first day I met her I remember seeing her blonde hair and tugging at it to tell her to get out of my seat. Layla was the heather in our friendship. If you don't know the meaning of heather it's from the song "Heather". She had brown big eyes and blonde long hair, her pale skin looked smooth from a distance and she had the best style. She had this smell of oranges that hung around her every time I was near her.

"Layla, they're literally just homework folders," I told her annoyed as I crossed my arms over each other and waited for her to pick one.

"Yeah Heaven and the color of folders are everything," she said whining as she tucked her blonde hair behind her ear that held two piercings, one on the lower part of the ear and one on the upper. I forced her to get the upper part one.

She stood there staring at both folders and I saw her eyes start to bulge out. She was thinking of the pros and cons of the colors of a folder. Seriously? I sighed and grabbed the blue one and walked back to my seat. The rest of the class was loud so our conversations weren't heard, we didn't have any work to do since summer was coming up.

"Fine, I'll take yellow," she said smiling as she came and waddled over to me in excitement, her hands placed at both her sides.

She took a seat in the black stool in front of me, the black matte table separating us, "So..." she said with a big smile as she leaned in towards me. Both of her arms rested on the table to support her.

"What?" I replied eyeing her confused.

"Have you seen the new kid?" she said grinning even more.

"There's a new kid?" I asked in disbelief. It was like we had a new kid every week. I honestly didn't understand why kids came at the end of the school year, it's like me showing up at the last part of the movie.

"Yup," she said popping her lips, "his name is Mason," she started as she placed her chin on her palm and gazed up into the ceiling, "He's so hot! Like super hot!" she continued but then came back into reality, "Not Aiden hot, but hot."

She took a carrot from the lab table and took a bite out of it. The crunchy sound making me cringe. She chewed on it and her face started to form into disgust.

I looked at her grossed out before replying, "God, I still don't see why everyone thinks Aidens "super hot". He doesn't even date people so there's no point in fangirling over him."

I do admit it, Aiden was hot. He was a goddess hot. He was like, the younger John F Kennedy mixed with Rio from Good Girls. The thing about him was that he didn't even have a girlfriend, at first I thought he just hid his personal life from everyone including his relationship status but that wasn't it. He hid his whole life, but he had no relationship status to hide. Of course, everyone was shocked when they found out but I guess dating isn't for everyone.

"Heaven, we both know he's hot. He probably just hasn't found the right girl yet." she coughed a little and turned her head to the side to mumble, "Me."

I looked at her with a raised brow and we both burst out into laughter.

"Ladies!" Mrs.Lynn said interrupting, she looked at us with a threatening look.