Chapter 32: Fancy

Chapter 32: Fancy

A big grin appeared on Layla's face as she revealed to me a white dress.

"No." I told her as I looked offended at her choice of clothing for me.

I don't wear dresses. Skirts are fine but dresses are a no. They're just so...dressy.

After the talk with Aiden I decided to keep my distance from him. Well, he kind of decided it. I tried talking to him the next day but he just ignored me.

The kid has bad bipolar issues.

It was Saturday and Layla was helping me pick out an outfit to wear for the date with Mason.

I chose to not cancel because I felt that maybe I would find some connection with him.

After releasing everything to Aiden it felt wonderful. I've held it in for to long and it felt like I was barging out of the water I was slowly drowning in.

Even though that day ended off oddly I don't regret telling him. He comforted me. He cared.

I haven't spoken to my mom but I've babbled to my dad. I guess we both chose to not bring up the argument since the first thing he asked me was how the weather was.

I've been dodging mom and she probably doesn't even notice it since she's to busy going on with her oh so fun life.

B*tch.

"This one!" Layla groaned as she showed me a pink dress.

"I honestly don't understand why I had to come to Gabes lakehouse. We don't wear similar clothing." I tell her as I make her look at what she's wearing and what im wearing.

She has on a neon green dress that lowers down about 4 inches above her knees, a fuzzy white jacket covered her shoulders and her hair was put into a petite side ponytail.

I was wearing an over sized graphic tee with grey sweats. My curly hair was put into a messy bun and had strands of curls covering the sides of my face.

"Just wear a dress. Pleaseeeee," she begs as she turned to me.

I glare at her and she manages to produce fake tears.

"Pleaseeeeee." she begs as she shakes me by my shoulders.

"Fine." I mumble as I sit down at the end of her bed.

She's gotten very comfortable at Gabes house. It's been almost a week and I notice pink bed covers. She probably went back to the mall to get those.

I haven't seen Daniel in a while or Gabe so I'm guessing they're busy.

"This." she said showing me a light blue dress.

I roll my eyes and stand up. She scowls at me and I flip her off.

I walk into the bathroom and close the door. I change into it and walk out ready to see what I look like.

What bathroom doesn't have a mirror?

She smiles widely at me. I eye her and walk over to the long mirror she has placed in the corner.

Woah.

The dress clung on tightly to my body. Making my shape very visible. I placed my hands on my waist tracing the small shape of it and then onto my hips, feeling the width.

"How are you not showing that body off?" she whispers behind me as she gazes at me in the mirror.

This isn't me. I feel to...girly.