Chapter 35: Be mine?

                            Aiden

"Why are you going again?" Daniel asked me confused as he turned the wheel and made a left.

I grumbled annoyed, "Because my mom pissed me the fuck off Daniel."

"Where are we even going?" Layla asked from the back seat and I groaned at the sound of her voice.

"Did we really have to bring her?" I asked him as I turned to look at his side profile view.

"Yup," he answered popping the p.

Honest truth was that I didn't know why I was boxing. I got a text from Lenard saying he needed me to fight and even though I only fight when I'm angry he said this one was urgent.

I was annoyed that he ruined my plan of spending the day with Heaven. I had to learn a little bit more about her to plan on asking her out but it felt like I knew everything.

I didn't know what got into me, what fucking motivated me to drop my shitty act and want her to realize I see her more than just the difficult girl I spilled my drink on in the hallway.

When I saw her that night with her dress it captivated me more than I realized was possible. I had to keep my eyes off of her to not do everything in my soul to undress her with my eyes.

Undress her and see the rest of her beautiful brown colored skin.

I don't know what got into me when we're playing Uno. Seeing Mason touch her in front of me made the blood underneath my skin boil. It made my skin prickle with an urge to lunge towards him and punch the smile off of his face.

I know I didn't know Mason well but I wasn't planning on giving him a chance. I didn't get a good feeling off that kid. It's not a coincidence that he showed up here out of nowhere. Something was off.

Other than that I love the way Heaven demanded me to follow her up the stairs. How the redness in her cheeks filled with anger and her fists clenched into balls.

Shit turned me on not gonna lie.

But when I was there with her I knew that me and her in one room would lead to something I couldn't control. I was starving and she was the food. I had to keep my control, I had to calm myself. The only way to do it was to look out the window into the night sky, at the golden twinkled stars.

Though when her voice roamed the room I couldn't help it. The softness, it was so light even when she was angry.

I needed her so bad. I wanted her so bad.

And that's when I let it out. When I took all the courage in my cold heart of mine to tell her what she was doing to me. I couldn't take it anymore, I had to know. I had to know if this air was filled with the same tension I felt.

I know a couple of days before that she asked me about how I felt about the kiss. I wanted to tell her the truth, I so did. But I couldn't. Because at that moment I didn't want to think of relationships or dating. I didn't think I wanted her as bad as I really do.

Daniel was the one who set me straight. After the talk I had with her I ended up asking Daniel to drive me to the warehouse so I could box the anger and anxiety that filled me. That's when he actually spoke like a therapist when he told me that life was too short to be hurt by what happened in the past. That Heaven wasn't just a girl I had feelings for but she was a girl that was just like me. Broken.

I wasn't as broken as her and I didn't go through a ton of shit she did but for some reason, I was still broken. Yet when I kissed her last night, when I let my mouth clasp hers, I felt whole. I felt like the world wasn't so fucking insane. Like I was searching for the universe and I found it.