Chapter 13: Aiden's room

What's your favorite color? Mine is blue :)!

Chapter 13: Aiden's room
I had to sleep in Aiden's room. Are you serious?

I couldn't sleep in the living room because the parents stay up late like around 3-4 am which is unhealthy.

They wanted me to make sure I got my rest. I would inquire to sleep with my parents but I don't know what they do at night, particularly since that vision keeps appearing back.

I still don't understand why I couldn't just sleep on the floor in the hallway. It looked...comfy.

I waited by my bedroom door for Welma to clarify to Aiden the sleeping schedule, "NO WAY!" I heard him roar from his bedroom, the bitterness in his voice was even visible to my ears.

Act like I want to sleep in the same room as you.

I heard something break and I propped myself off the wall and stepped slightly closer to his bedroom door, "LOOK YOU'RE GOING TO BE A GREAT NICE PERSON AND LET HER SLEEP HERE!" I heard Welma yell, her polite voice now came off as furious as ever.

"We only have one mattress," he replied lower, the outrage still hung onto his voice.

"Put a pillow, I don't care," she said before I heard the doorknob being clasped. I instantly but quietly walked back over to my bedroom door and pretended to gaze at my bedroom.

Welma walked out and saw me, she gave me a big smile and a thumbs up and walked downstairs to where the parents were.

I desired a shower since I was still soaking wet from the misery he left me in which meant I had to go to Aiden's room and take one.

My room was completely soaked, I attempted walking to my bathroom but the rains frozen moisture absorbed my feet. If I touch any more cold water today I'll get hypothermia.

I prepped myself and walked to his door, knocking quietly. There was a sign that read "DO NOT ENTER" that I for some reason haven't noticed before.

Was he like a goth kid? I giggled at my joke and the door swung open.

His face had some irritation but not as much as I expected.

"What're you laughing about?" he asked me as his body blocked the entrance to his room, his eyes watching me.

"Oh nothing," I lie as I shove past him into the room. I'm sorry but am I the only one who's grossed out that I smell like a dog?

I stopped and had the urge to summarize the place. His room was different from mine. He had a bookshelf and had paintings hung up, his bedsheets were a matte black and he had silk black pillows matching.

The carpet on the floor was colored black as well and his walls were amazingly painted a taunting color of grey. There were tables on each side of the bed, the side I'm guessing was his held a packet of cigarettes and a book.

I cleared my throat and turned back around to face him, he was leaning his head back on the closed-door watching me observe the place.

"I have to uh-" I said pointing at my wet clothes and hair that he didn't seem to be slightly bothered by. I was like a wet bucket of water walking in his room.

He stared at me, his head still leaned slightly back and his eyes still watching me, "You're taking a shower here?" he asked me as he lifted himself off the door and walked over to the bed that was set to the side of where I was standing.

He sat down and kept his elbows on his knees, "Uh yeah. Kinda have too. And I can't retrieve my luggage because the floors soaked through so..." I told him awkwardly.