Chapter 7: Theres a mouse!

Chapter 7: There's a mouse!

                          *AIDEN'S POV*
"Dude that's so crazy! Isn't she hot Aiden?" Daniel asked me as he leaned over to me and shoved his phone in my face.

Daniel and Gabe have been yapping on about how hot these girls on Instagram were. As if I cared. The only thing I affectioned was...well nothing.

"No, she's not," I replied annoyed as I moved away from his screen and rolled my eyes.

All they talked about were girls. Girls this or girls that. Gabe hasn't dated anyone since middle school, he's had this crush since freshman year and is still waiting for her. His mom finds it cute and I think it's just f*cking useless, wasting time waiting for some f*cking girl to like you is pathetic. Daniel, on the other hand, didn't seem to ever care, he was the one in the friend group who had a new girls name lingering in his mouth every three days. Once he talked about one of his hookups for four days straight, that was his world record.

Girls weren't my number one priority. I mean why fall in love and get your heart broken you know? I didn't have time for them. I knew I was the "hot boy" or whatever they represented me as at that sh*tty school, but that doesn't mean I asked for it. I'd rather be invisible, where no girls could see me. They didn't understand when I said I didn't want to date. Of course, I was attracted to females but that's never stopped me from not dating them. For them though, they did anything. I even remember a time where a girl hung her pink panties on the tree by my window, she left a note that showed her address and number. Me being the gentlemen I am went to Trevor, the school nerd, and hung the panties with the note there. He eventually got suspended for harassment and she got suspended for being inappropriate and leading him on. It was a win-win for me.

"Oh, whatever you never find girls attractive. Wait... Are you-" Gabe started to say as he looked at me in shock with a small smile appearing on his face.

"Finish that question Gabe and I'll knock you out," I replied irritated as I clench tightly onto the remote next to me.

He put his hands up slowly in defense and I rolled my eyes.

Gabe, or as everyone calls him Gabriel has always been my best friend. We go way back, he's the main person I used to hang out with. He always had this dumbest personality that made me laugh and he's pretty much the only thing keeping me sain through my sh*tty life. Daniel and I just started hanging out about a year ago and I already feel like he's my brother, I met him one day when I saw him getting beat up on the streets by these random kids. It took him a while but he eventually figured out had more to live for, ever since that day we've grown to be protective over one another. They were the brothers I wished to grow up with and honestly the only people I enjoyed being around.

We were all sitting down in my room. I had myself laid on the bed and my aching legs are hidden under the sheets, the ice pack cooling down my bruises... Gabe was sitting in one of the chairs, he had a pack of skittles in his right hand and a pack of Starburst in the other. He eats so much candy yet his teeth are so shiny and clean.

Daniel sat on the floor his arms holding his upper body up. His eyes were still slightly red from his last high session, he thinks that the only way his pain will go away is with drugs. I understand what he means but his problem has been gone for a while, he's just addicted.

"So, wheres Heaven?" Gabe asked as he started picking the starburst that was stuck in between his teeth, "She forced us to watch the notebook so I stayed up all night trying to figure a perfect movie to torture her with." Gabe said with an evil smile and his eyebrows raised high.