Chapter 14:Nightmares

WARNING: MAY BE SENSITIVE TO SOME READERS!

Chapter 14: Nightmares
"You can't leave me," he spat out with anger in his voice as he looked at me with his raging green eyes.

"I- I won't. I just need some space," I told him while hiding the fear in my face, I backed up slightly from him.

His eyes turned from pure anger to warm and sad, "That's the same thing my parents said," he said while looking away from me.

It's what he did all the time. He blackmailed me to stay with him and I fell for it, I always fell for it.

I breathed in, "Ashton-" I said before he cut me off.

His green eyes turned back to pure anger as he made contact with me again, "Leave me, Heaven. Leave me as everyone has left me. Then I would have nothing to live for," he roared as he stepped away from me and went to sit down on the couch.

He ran his hands through his brown long hair.

I dropped my eyes to the ground, empathy processing through me, "Don't say that," I told him holding back my tears.

I heard him chuckle, "It's what you want right? You want me to kill myself? Because the minute you leave me, the minute you're gone, it will be your fault for what happens to me," he whispered at me before lighting a cigarette and bringing the toxic object to his lips.

He breathed in and out, the smoke releasing from his mouth and filling the room we were in.

I looked at him calmly, "You shouldn't smoke Ashton," I told him as I felt my eyes sting.

He looked at me with a smile, he inhaled the cigarette toxic smoke again and exhaled before responding, "Now you control me? In fact-," he said reaching behind his back pulling and pulling something out. I looked closer and the object of a gun was now rested on the table in front of him, "Why don't I just do it right now," he said as he connected his horrid green eyes with my brown eyes.

I felt my throat clog up at the sight of the gun and my heartbeat began to speed up. I tried to talk but nothing came out of my mouth as I stared at him in shock. He waited for my response and lifted the gun slowly from the table, clasping it in his bruised hands. He put the cigarette between his lips and held it there as he cocked the gun. I forced myself to talk but nothing came out. He removed the cigarette with one of his hands and held the gun to his head with his other hand.

"Huh, want me to do it now Heaven?" he said yelling, spit flying out of his mouth as his leg started shaking

"Ashton-" I whispered as I stared at him in horror and utter disbelief.

"DO YOU WANT ME TO PULL THE F*CKING TRIGGER?!" he yelled again. The veins on his forehead popping out.

I felt the tears slowly run down my cheeks.

His hand slowly pushed further on the trigger.

"ASHTON NO!" I screamed.

I felt my body slightly shake. Abruptly I woke up with minor sweat covering my face, the fear in my eyes slightly disappearing as I realized it was just only a nightmare.

I looked into the eyes that were above me, Aiden's blue eyes were staring into mine, "You're yelling," he whispered in a sleepy voice.

I couldn't make out his figure because of the room as dark. I could feel his warm mint breath hit my face.

I sat up and rested my back on the bedboard, "I'm- I'm so sorry. I just have to use the restroom," I lied while getting out of the bed and being cautious to watch my footsteps.