T W E N T Y - N I N E

really big TW guys! i know i said a few chapters ago that was the last warning i'll give, but i just want to be safe 🥺

::::

no homework.

that simple thought made minho's friday a million times better on its own. just thinking that after a long day at school, he can just flop on his bed with no worries made him super relieved, but also impatient for the final bell to just ring.

he bounced his foot up and down in last period, impatiently staring at the clock while other kids around him talked nonstop. minho couldn't be bothered to listen to the conversations going on around him, much like the teacher couldn't be bothered to teach the last remaining minutes of the week.

once the last bell rang, minho bolted out of the classroom and ran all the way home. he noticed his mothers car was still gone once he arrived.

she must still be at work.

minho walked into the quiet house, placing his back pack by the door and instantly flopping on the couch. he satisfyingly sighed, feeling comfortable and relaxed in his over sized clothing.

it didn't take long for him to become bored. he stared at the turned off tv, looking at his thoughtful face in the reflection as he tried to come up with things to do.

draw? no, my hands are cramping.

dance? no, i'm tired.

minho sighed, putting his face in his hands. nothing he thought of seemed appealing except just sleeping.

and then he got an idea.

minho grabbed a sweater from the kitchen, and then left the house. he started walking down the street until he reached a small park. nobody was there, so it was pretty quiet.

he walked over to the little play set, and stood in front of it. it's been awhile since he was here.

minho and changbin used to play here when they were younger all the time. the two would force their mom's to take them here and they would spend hours just swinging or playing hide and seek.

minho nostalgically smiled at the memory, missing those days a lot. he really doesn't know how he went from having a strong bond with his best friend, to merely strangers the next day.

this park was always so peaceful. everyone would get along and play together, despite knowing each other or not. he also misses the days when everyone was just friends, there weren't such things as enemies.

the wind blew harshly, making minho shiver and wish he brought a heavier jacket. the wind made leaves rustled together, creating a relaxing sound that minho loved.

minho sat down on the little steps that lead to the rest of the set, just listening to the nature that surrounded him. he cleared his mind of all the shit thoughts that roamed inside, and he finally felt himself feel at peace.

suddenly, minho heard voices coming towards the park. he turned around, and his heart nearly flew out of his chest when he saw who the voices were coming from.

speaking of the devil, it was changbin, who of course had felix glued to his side. minho panicked, and crawled inside the plastic tube to hide. it was very crammed, but he was hidden enough for the couple to not spot him.

minho peeked out a tiny hole that was on the tube, and saw the two sit down on a bench. they were holding hands, and felix's joyful laughed echoed throughout the park. he wondered what changbin could have said to make him laugh that hard.