T H I R T Y - S I X

::::

minho didn't want to get out of bed. it was his least favorite day of the year, the day that is a constant reminder of how alone he is; valentine's day.

he slowly opened his eyes, staring blankly at the crooked pictures on his wall. he felt like a weight was crushing him down, all the nice memories he's made over the last week being forgotten by the loneliness that filled his heart. he just wanted the day to be over.

minho grabbed his phone and opened up instagram, already expecting to see all the people from his school post about their dates and cute messages to their loved ones. it makes him sick, and hurt that nobody will ever feel that way about him.

after about an hour of sulking, minho got out of bed and went downstairs, and noticed that it was already two o'clock.

man, i slept this late?

his mother wasn't home cause of work, so he had nothing to do. minho sighed, flopping on the couch and began playing with the strings on his sweatshirt, that seeming like the only entertainment he had at the moment.

he just wishes he could make time go faster.

::::

"jeonghan, my friend, buddy, neighbor, dude...WHAT SHOULD I DO?" jisung panicked, pacing around the others room, "i want to take him there, i made reservations and everything, but how do i force him out of the house? he told me he just wanted to sit and do nothing all day!"

jeonghan rolled his eyes, tired of his friends rambling. he got up and put his hand over jisung's mouth, the younger finally calming down.

"oh my god, it's not rocket science! just text minho and tell him you're taking him somewhere, and you're not tolerating no for an answer."

jisung slumped his shoulders, eyes full of hope, "you think it'll work?"

jeonghan laughed, nodding his head, "how do you think i got my boyfriend to go out with me!"

jisung smiled, relaxing a bit. "thanks, you're the best!"

he then whipped out his phone to text minho.

minho 💜

we r going out tonight!

minho 💜
by we, i hope you mean
you and your clipboard

funny, but i have a surprise
planned for u. be ready by 4:00, cause that's when i'm picking
u up. don't make me have to
drag u out >:(

minho 💜
okay fine

jisung cheered at his success, happily hugging jeonghan.

minho's going to love this.

::::

minho, on the other hand, wasn't as enthusiastic.

"where is jisung even taking me? what's appropriate to wear?" he mumbled to himself, going through the clothes on his closet. he decided on a light blue sweater and navy blue ripped jeans. he left his brown hair fluffy and unstyled, and put a little bit of light pink eyeshadow on.

soon, he heard a knock on the front door, and he knew jisung was here. minho took a large breath, before exiting his house and getting into the passenger seat of the elders car.