F O R T Y - O N E

what do y'all think of the new cover? >:3

::::

minho's eyes slowly started opening when he woke up saturday morning. the realization of where he was started coming back to him, as he groaned and rubbed his tired eyes.

he slowly got out of bed and began getting dressed, ready to start the day. he didn't have any specific plans, maybe just sketch or practice some dance moves.

minho made his way downstairs as quietly as possible, sighing out of relief when he noticed his dads car wasn't in the driveway. he was home alone.

awesome.

minho flopped onto the couch, opening up his phone and clicking on the group chat he has with jeongin and yeosang. he started typing with a smile on his face.

the three bantered back and fourth, until minho got hungry. he got up off the couch, went into the fridge and grabbed an apple. he continued to text his friend as he ate.

after a few minutes, he heard the front door open. he groaned, knowing his dad is home. minho flashed a fake smile when his dad passed him.

"who you talking to?" he asked, putting the groceries he had in his hand on the counter.

minho finished typing his message, and then looked up from his phone. "my friends."

"what're their names?" his dad sounded genuinely curious, which made minho angry, because this wasn't the first time he's talked about jeongin and yeosang to his father.

"i've told you this like, four times! jeongin and yeosang! ring any bells?"

his dad shook his head and shrugged.

"do you not listen to a word i say?"

minho knew very well that yelling at his dad was a big mistake. but honestly, he didn't care. he now has the mindset that he can't let his father, or anyone for that matter, push him around, and he shouldn't be afraid of him anymore.

"are you talking back to me?"

minho got up from the couch, walking closer to his dad. "yeah, i am! if i'm gonna talk to you, you should listen! not just act like i'm a dog who needs your permission to live here, because i can leave and go back to moms if i wanted to!"

minho's father blinked in response, not expecting this outburst from his usually self-contained son. he felt himself getting pissed off as well.

"how dare you speak that way to me, you brat! you're such an ungrateful fuck."

"no!" minho then shouted, "how dare YOU speak that way to me, your own son! i'm tired of you insulting, picking, and judging me for every little insignificant thing i do! just...fuck off already!"

minho then stormed out of the room and into the kitchen, still being hungry, "now, i'm gonna have something to eat."

his dad scoffed, "haven't you had enough to eat already?"

minho, who was trying to stay strong the whole fight, finally broke down in tears. he's tired of it, tired of his dad.

without saying anything, minho ran and bolted outside of the house without looking back. at first, he was fucked. he had no idea where to go.

then he remembered whats only a ten minute walk from his dads house.

minho ran all the way to the therapy office without stopping. he needed to get away, and talk to jisung. he needed the person he trusts the most.