Chapter 8 - Alpha and Goku get wished back

At Kame house, the gang have finally gathered all the dragon balls and are ready to wish Alpha and Goku back.

"Alright!" Bulma says. "Shenron! Come forth!" she shouts. The dragon balls glow and from them, a huge green dragon comes out.

"I am the eternal dragon Shenron. State your wish and it shall be granted."

"Shenron! With your power, please bring back the saiyans Alpha and Goku!" Roshi requests.

"It shall be done." Shenron's eyes glow red. "The revival of the two saiyans are two separate wishes. With that, I take my leave. Goodbye." Shenron retreats back to the dragon balls and they fly in different directions.

—————

Back on King Kai's planet, me and Goku start glowing. "Well King Kai, I guess it's time for us to go. Thank you for everything," Goku says.

"Yeah. Without you, the saiyans would have been a serious threat," I add.

"It's no problem. It's just nice to have some new company for a bit, after spending so much time with Gregory and Bubbles. I'll be seeing you two."

"Yeah. We'll be coming back sometime," I reply.

We disappear from otherworld and reappear near Baba's place, where she killed us.

"There's no time to lose Goku! I can already sense that Chiaotzu has died, so we need to get there now," I tell him. We fly off at full speed, but it'll take a minute to get there.

—————

"Oh well. It looks like one of you is already dead before I did anything. That attack packed a punch though," Nappa says.

"CHIAOTZU! NOOO!!" Tien screams.

"Aww, don't be sad. I'll be sending you with him now." Nappa appears behind Tien and rips one of his arms off. Before he can feel the pain, Tien turns around and kicks him in the head, sending him flying.

"Take my full power attack! Kikōhō!" Tien puts his hands in a triangle and fires a powerful triangular beam at Nappa, hitting him full on. The force pushes Krillin and Yamcha back and pushes Nappa against the rocky wall. When the smoke clears, Nappa is down on one knee, panting and grinning.

"Looks like you put your very life force into that, huh? Funny. You pretty much self- destructed too." Tien falls down on the ground, dead.

"That's two down, two to go. Good work Nappa," Vegeta comments.

"Next up, the long haired one!" Nappa points at Yamcha, who gets in a fighting stance.

"Don't dismiss me as some small fry! With those injuries, I'm enough to defeat you!" Yamcha shouts. "Feel the power of my Spirit Ball!" He makes a ki ball in his hand and throws it forward. Nappa dodges it, but it turns back around. He dodges it again, but it keeps coming back.

While Nappa is busy with the Spirit Ball, Yamcha turns to Krillin. "Krillin! Got any attacks that might get this guy?" He asks.

"I've got one or two that might do the trick," Krillin answers. He puts one hand above his head and makes a sharp disk of ki. "Destructo Disk!" he shouts as he throws the attack at Nappa.

Nappa turns around to see the Destructo Disk heading for him. "Huh? Woah!" He moves out of the way and the disk flies by, but the Spirit Ball explodes into his back, knocking him forward.

"That's it! Die! Giant Storm!" Nappa puts his hand up and flicks two fingers up. A huge explosion comes from the ground under Yamcha. Krillin flies away to avoid it, but Yamcha is caught in the middle.

"Yamcha!" Krillin yells desperately. Yamcha is revealed dead in a crater in a curled up position.

All of Krillin's partners are dead and he's the only one left. Nappa starts to walk towards him, ready to kill.

"That attack wasn't half bad, midget. It would've taken my head clean off if I hadn't dodged it. Unfortunately for you, that's the closest you'll get to killing me," Nappa informs him.

"Not so fast! You said that my power level is 3,500. So, what's yours?" Krillin demands.

"Mine is 4,100, as a high class saiyan should be. You don't have a chance," Nappa replies.

"Oh crap! This is bad, but as long as I can stall them until Goku and Alpha get here, I have a shot at living through this," Krillin thinks.

"So what makes you think I have no chance at beating you, when I'm only 600 below you and you've already taken a few hits?" Krillin asks. He looks up at the sky nervously, searching for someone.

"I'm not as stupid as I look, y'know. What are you stalling for? Is someone coming?" Nappa asks.

Krillin's face shows defeat. "Yeah. My saiyan friends, Goku and Alpha, are on their way here. But even when you kill me, just remember. You. Stand no chance. Against them."

Nappa grins and pulls his arm back. His hand crackles with red electricity and he pushes it into a huge blast. Krillin prepares for the worst and the blast passes over him.

When it clears, Krillin is unharmed, because Goku is standing in front of him. Alpha lands behind Nappa, and they both look at the bodies. Alpha walks up to Nappa.

"You're dead."