Bonus Chapter 2

The palace doors are blasted off their hinges and the guards struggle to not be crushed by them. Chill walks in and isn't happy.

"So, Vegeta, you've been hiding something from me? A saiyan that could endanger my empire? Do not lie to me," he says.

Vegeta bows. "Yes, my lord. What do you wish to do with him?" he asks.

"You are going to bring him here to me at once. And I am going to kill him. I'm surprised you haven't yet," Chill demands.

Vegeta looks ready to say no, but thinks better of it and walks out of the room. He barges into a room with an incubator and scientists huddled around it. "All of you! Tell me everything you know about him at once!"

A scientist comes forward. "W-well King Vegeta, he is only half saiyan. We believe the other half is the source of his great power. It is something strange and not understandable. He ages much slower than a normal saiyan child and any of the few studied aliens in history. We can't tell how slow, since we've only had him for a few years, but most saiyans would be walking and fighting by his age, while he hasn't developed or grown at all in the past three years. We don't know why his tail is purple. His other half must have purple fur of something. His power level has very slowly and slightly increased over time. It is now 43,006. We aren't sure what to do with him. He'd probably survive if taken out of the incubator, but it'd be much more beneficial to him and our study if we waited until he's ready, no matter how long that may be."

King Vegeta looks at the infant. "I hate to do this, but we have to send him off planet, at least for now. Chill has found out about him and plans to kill him!"

The scientists talk it over, but know there's nothing they can do. They agree and reluctantly carry the incubator out of the room and into a pod. King Vegeta types in some coordinates and closes the ship. "I'm sending him to a distant planet called Earth. When I hopefully calm Chill down, I'll go there and get him back. Until then, we'll just have to put up with being ruled by someone." He presses a button and the ship flies off.

Chill is still waiting in the palace. "So, saiyan, have you brought me the child like I asked? No. Do you take me for a fool. I saw you send him off in a pod."

King Vegeta curses under his breath. "My lord, please forgive me! I'll make it up to you!" he begs.

Chill looks like he's about to kill him, but he has a thought and calms down. "Clearly the saiyans have become too disobedient. It time to eliminate this mess from my army. Goodbye, monkeys." With that, he turns around and flies out of the palace.

King Vegeta has an idea of what he's going to do. "Everyone! Get in a ship and get off this planet. When you do, follow me!" Everyone panicks and runs off to find a ship. Vegeta runs to his own ship and takes off. As soon as he leaves the atmosphere, he sees a huge ball of ki destroying Planet Vegeta. He flies into space and away from the planet, with a few ships trailing behind. He searches for a suitable planet and finds one and turns on the radio. "Alright everyone. I've found a good planet to conquer as the new saiyan planet. It's called Planet Plant. It's inhabited by some purple looking aliens, but they'll be weak enough to eliminate. Follow me and we'll be fine."

Eventually, they reach the planet. It has a red and rocky terrain and the high rock formations have been made into houses. King Vegeta and the others fly far away from any civilisation and land on a barren wasteland. He steps out of the ship and meets up with everyone.

They all look around at the dusty, empty area. "Looks like we're going to have to repopulate the saiyan race."