Chapter 18 - Alpha arrives!

I step out of the ship and can sense some very strong energy ahead of me, so I fly over there. There, Vegeta is unconscious, Goku is lying in a crater and Krillin and Gohan are fighting for their lives with a short red guy and a tall blue guy.

I land in the middle of them. "Stop! Who are you, and do I have to fight you?" I ask. They're both in shock, so I turn to Krillin and Gohan. "Are you two ok?" They nod and I fly over to Vegeta and give him a senzu bean. He wakes up and I go to Goku. "Goku are you ok?" He can't move so I give him a senzu bean. He gets up.

"Alpha you're here! We need your help. These guys came out of nowhere. I tried to beat them, but even Kaioken X3 with my recent power up wasn't enough. You take the red one and I'll take the blue one." But I shake my head and go to them.

The red one crouches down. "If you're looking for a fight, you'll get more than you bargained for with us! Burter, get the others. I'll handle him," he says. Burter goes around me and grabs Gohan.

I try to get to him in time and red grabs onto me to stop me, but I just drag him with me. Burter punches Gohan in the gut and throws him into the air. He kicks him in the neck and Gohan rolls away.

I yell and grab Burter's ankle. I throw him into the air and kick his arm, breaking it. Burter screams and I lock my hands together and slam him into the ground. Red tries to get a sneak attack from behind, but I sense him and spin around to punch him in the face.

"Ow! Dammit! You're going to pay for this. I may not be strong enough to beat you, but our captain is!" He flies off out of sight.

After giving Gohan a senzu, I turn around to everyone. "What happened?" I ask.

They catch me up on what's happened while I've been gone. It sounds like they've had it rough. We go to the dragon balls and now have all seven.

Krillin steps forward. "Dragon! Rise and grant our wish!" But nothing happens. I turn to him, but he's confused as well.

Dende shows up. "You're all here! You tried to summon Porunga? You need to call for it in our native language. Here, I'll do it." He shouts in a different language and the balls glow. Out of them rises a huge muscular dragon which dwarfs Shenron.

"Now what do you want to wish for?" Dende asks. We tell him our wishes but Piccolo's voice comes into my head.

"Alpha. I'm talking to you through King Kai. If you wish me back, you'll wish Kami back, so we'll have dragon balls again. So just wish me back and then you can wish the others back on Earth," he says.

"Dende. Wish Piccolo back, then wish him here," I instruct him.

Dende shouts to Porunga and his eyes glow red. "It is done. What will be your third wi- ahhhh..." he's too scared to talk. We all turn around and there is the red guy and a purple guy.

"Who are you two?" I ask.

"This is Jeice and I am captain Ginyu. We are the last remaining members of the Ginyu force. You have killed my team and you shall pay with your life," Ginyu says.

I go up to him and knee him in the chest, knocking him back. Jeice tries to punch me but I catch it and twist his arm. I slam my palm on his chest, knocking the air out of him. He falls backwards and is on his knees. It's pathetic, and I feel an urge to kill him.

"Get off this planet. I don't know you and you haven't really done anything yet," I say.

He growls and flies away. Vegeta sends a blast at him and kills him. "You're pathetic. You must kill your enemies to survive!"

Ginyu finally gets back up. "Jeice! No... Vegeta! You shall pay for that! I am Captain Ginyu and you are nothing more than a bug for me to exterminate!"

Vegeta grins and flies at him with his arms out. He hits Ginyu and sends him spinning. Ginyu lunches Vegeta in the face and Vegeta sends a barrage of kicks at him. Vegeta clearly has the upper hand.

Ginyu lands a punch on his middle, sending Vegeta flying. He laughs it off and appears behind Ginyu. "Lucky you. You get to see your team again as soon as you've lost them." He snaps his kneck.

Everyone is angry at Vegeta. "Vegeta! Stop killing people!" I yell. But this only annoys him, so he goes over to the Ginyu force and kills them too.

This is the final straw for me. I fly over to him and punch him in the face. "You know, you should probably listen to me since I'm stronger than you!"

Vegeta retaliates by sending a blast at everyone. I deflect it and knock him out. "Alright Dende. For our last wish... hmmm." I think, but suddenly the dragon speaks namekian and fades away.

"The dragon is gone. That means Guru is too. But it said something about being absorbed by another namekian? Is that your friend?" Dende asks.

Goku nods. "Probably. He'd find a way to get stronger."

"We're still in trouble though. If we don't hurry, someone called Frieza is going to..." I trail off as I sense a familiar ki behind me.

The ki is the one that I could sense when I looked up to the stars. The overwhelming force, the even greater power hidden deep within him!

Frieza is here!

Sorry I took a break. I've been pretty sick the past couple days and I haven't been able to focus on this chapter, so it's probably terrible. I'm still a bit sick, so I don't know if I'll be able to do a chapter a day for a bit.