Chapter 24 - Alpha the Super Saiyan puts a stop to Frieza!

"GOKU!!!" I scream flying towards him. I land and crouch down. His body is unrecognisable and I can't sense any energy coming off him. "Goku..."

Frieza floats down to me. "I did tell you I'd kill everyone before you. First Vegeta, and now that monkey. Now to kill those weaklings and you're next."

I clench my fists. "Monkey? His name... His name was GOKU!" I shout. Lightning strikes next to me. "GOKU! He was my best friend and you killed him! With pleasure!" Lightning comes down again and Frieza has to move before it strikes where he was standing. "You... you're a monster. Just a monster to be killed." I growl and my rage engulfs me for a second. I see yellow. "So that's what I'm going to do. I'll kill you!" I slam my foot down, making the ground crack. "I'll kill you!" Lightning strikes all around us and the ground shakes.

"I'LL KILL YOUUUU!!!" I scream and my power surges out of control. The ground is destroyed and Frieza is almost blown away. Lightning strikes me and my power becomes greater.

 Lightning strikes me and my power becomes greater

My aura is golden and my hair stands up. I'm more powerful than I ever could have imagined, but I barely notice. I'm trying to stop myself from destroying everything around me.

Before I lose control, I turn to Gohan and the others. "All of you. Take Goku and Piccolo and leave. Now!" They look scared and fly away.

Frieza points his finger at them, ready to kill them. "Good job getting them all together. Now I can kill everyone in one blow."

I appear in front of him and grab his hand. "I've changed my mind." His hand breaks and Frieza screams. "I'm not going to wait to see if your spirit or body breaks first." He shoots a blast at me and I don't flinch. "I'm going to break both."

Frieza is terrified. "W-what? What the hell are you? You... you... You're hair! It's golden! Just like... the super saiyan... No. NO!" He shouts and fires more blasts at me and I can barely feel them. When he's done, I grab his shoulder.

"You've probably noticed, but this planet doesn't have long left. Look around. The attack we hit you with earlier probably hit the planet's core," I say. Just to prove me right, lava erupts from the crater behind us. It's true. The water has been evaporated and the grass is brown. The leaves have fallen off the trees and the ground is shaking. "So, as much as I'd like to drag out your suffering as much as possible, it looks like I'm going to have to make this quick." I get ready to finally put an end to Frieza.

—————
Dende, Gohan and Krillin are flying to the ship carrying Piccolo and Goku's body. Gohan and Krillin are still sniffing.

"Goku... I'm sorry. There's nothing we could do... Why must we always be weak?" Krillin sniffles.

Dende stops them. "I should probably heal Guru. He could die if that wound is left like that." They fly down and heal Piccolo, who gets up.