Chapter 17 - The Ginyu Force

I'm now used to 100g, so the training is as intense as I can make by myself. I get another message from King Kai.

"Alpha! You're almost there now. Make sure that you're ready, because your friends are in trouble."

"Already? Well, I'm sure I can handle it now. I've finally gotten used to 100g, so I'm getting stronger really fast. Whoever's there, they'll be no problem. Bye," I reply. I go back to training.

—————

Frieza is waiting outside his ship for someone and they finally turn up. Five people.

One is short, round and green. One is large and looks like a human with red hair. One is blue,  tall and has a snake-like head. One is short and red. The one at the front, the leader, is purple and has horns.

"Lord Frieza! The Ginyu force is at your service," the leader says, bowing to Frieza.

"Ginyu, Vegeta has taken my dragon balls. I've sent Zarbon to take care of him, but he won't be enough. Your job is to kill the Vegeta and take back the dragon balls. Now go," Frieza explains. Ginyu and the others bow and fly away.

—————

When Zarbon finally finds everyone, he immediately transforms. "I won't make the same mistake again, Vegeta. This time will be the end of you!" But Vegeta barely glances at Zarbon.

He sighs. Suddenly, Vegeta appears in front of Zarbon and sinks his fist into his stomach. "I don't have time for you," he growls. He fires a blast inside him and throws him into a lake. Everyone is shocked.

"Wow Vegeta..." Goku mutters.

But Vegeta's moment of triumph passes. "What are you standing around for?! We need to get the dragon balls together and wish for my immortality now! If we don't we'll be..." he looks terrified. Everyone else looks at where he's looking. There, is the Ginyu Force.

"The Ginyu force is here!"

"Guldo!"

"Recoome!"

"Burter!"

"Jeice!"

"Captain Ginyu!"

They all strike a pose. Recoome puts his huge hand on Guldo's shoulder. "You can take the two small ones Guldo, and you can leave the strong ones to the adults." Everyone else laughs and Guldo growls.

"I'll show you. If I can beat the small fries no problem, then you have to let me fight the saiyans." He rushes in, but Krillin jumps up and kicks him back. Gohan flies down and puts his foot in Guldo's stomach and when he gets up, Vegeta flashes forward and slices his head off with his bare hand.

"Oh man, that guy was easy! If he was that weak, this'll be no problem!" Krillin says excitedly.

But Vegeta hits him on the head. "Idiot! Guldo was the weakest one, the runt of the group! He is paltry compared to the others!" he shouts.

Recoome steps up and grabs Krillin by the neck and throws him away. He tries to punch Vegeta, but he dodges around his arm and ouches Recoome in the stomach. Recoome steps back and jumps forward, knocking Vegeta down with a kick to the neck. Goku comes from behind and sweeps his feet. Recoome spins on his hands and lands on his feet.

Goku crosses his arms over his chest. "Kaioken!" He elbows Recoome in the chest and he falls down to his knees, unconscious.

Jeice and Burter are in stunned. "Jeice... that guy just took out Recoome! With one hit! What do we do?!" Burter asks.

Jeice slaps Burter in the face. "Snap out of it Burter! We're the strongest members in the Frieza force, aside from Captain! Together, we have a combined power level of 120,000! Now, that saiyan may be stronger than one of us, but he can't handle both of us at once! Now come on, let's take this guy out," Jeice says.

Burter nods and the two get ready to charge at Goku at once. But before they can start fighting, Goku's Kaioken wears off and he falls to one knee. "Dammit! I was hoping to save my stamina for Frieza, but it looks like I have no choice. Kaioken X3!" He grows even more powerful, he grows more muscular and his hair stands up.

Burter and Jeice attack him from both sides, but he blocks both their punches and blows them away. He sends two ki blasts at them and they both try to deflect them but fail, taking damage.

Jeice creates a large red ball of ki above his head and throws it forward. "Crusher ball!" Goku dodges our of the way, but Burter kicks him in the side while his back is turned, sending him spiralling into the ground.

Jeice's aura becomes more solid and he's surrounded by bright red ki. Burter does the same and his is blue. They both combine to be in a powerful purple ki attack and they rush down to Goku. "Purple Comet Attack!" they shout.

Goku stands up and tries to catch it, but he realises too late that it's not the kind of attack he can catch and is slammed into the ground, making a crater. His form wears off and the two split apart, leaving him barely conscious.

"We did it! Alright, now let's finish off the others and report back to the captain," Burter says

"We did it! Alright, now let's finish off the others and report back to the captain," Burter says. Before they can do that though, they're distracted by a pod landing nearby.

Inside, a saiyan puts on his black and purple gi. He opens the pod door and looks around.

Alpha has finally arrived!