Differences between Story and Canon

Here it is! The end of book special. This will list all the major differences to the story between this fanfic and the original anime. After this, there won't be any more of this book, but I'll be making a second book.

Saiyan saga

• Piccolo dies fighting Raditz
• Raditz is killed immediately, so Goku doesn't die.
• Goku dies by choice to go train with King Kai.
• The Z warriors are more motivated to train, so get stronger.
• Piccolo isn't around to train Gohan, so he doesn't train or get involved in the fight.
• Goku picks up the Kaioken quicker from watching Alpha.
• The saiyans come as a surprise to everyone.
• The humans are stronger than before, but most of them still get killed.
• Vegeta is stronger than he was, because he did some training on the way to Earth.
• Great Ape Vegeta struggles more than he did originally.
• Goku is still up and conscious to threaten Vegeta when he leaves.

The Frieza Saga

• Goku goes with Bulma, Krillin and Gohan to Namek.
• Gohan isn't as enthusiastic about his studies, since he hasn't gotten a break his entire life.
• Gohan is a lot weaker than he was before, but gets some training in the ship.
• Alpha takes the CC ship instead of Goku.
• Goku is with the others in Namek and gets some good training in the way, as does Krillin.
• Goku gets his potential unlocked with the others.
• Gohan gets a bigger boost, since he hasn't done as much training to access as much of his potential before.
• Everyone is now much stronger than they were in the anime.
• Vegeta is stronger than he was originally.
• Zarbon has to use all of his power to finish the fight quickly.
• Vegeta got a dragon ball off screen.
• Goku is around to use Kaioken to defeat Recoome and fight Jeice and Burter.
• Ginyu doesn't get a chance to change bodies with anyone and dies to Vegeta.
• Piccolo is initially more powerful, having spent an extra year on King Kai's planet.
• Piccolo gets his potential unlocked and fuses with Guru as well as Nail, making him much more powerful than originally.
• Piccolo knows the Kaioken.
• Goku fights second form Frieza with Kaioken X10, but still loses.
• Alpha fights second and third form Frieza.
• Goku is slightly more powerful than he was and Vegeta is much more powerful.
• Piccolo and Vegeta can hold their own against
Frieza.
• Frieza has to use his full power earlier.
• Goku is even stronger.
• Instead of the spirit bomb, Frieza barely survives everyone's combined attack.
• Goku dies instead of Krillin.
• Aloha becomes a super saiyan instead of Goku and is much stronger than Goku was.
• Piccolo is able to bring back the namekian dragon balls.
• Frieza gets destroyed, literally.
• The wish is used to bring back Goku, so everyone has to get off Namek.
•Bulma ends up with Alpha.
• Piccolo and Vegeta are living at Capsule Corp.
• Bulma is pregnant much earlier than originally.

We're done! Thanks for reading! Book 1 is over! Bye!