Chapter 22 - The strongest warriors Earth has to offer go against Frieza!

"Ow! You bastard!"

Vegeta has put his arms around Frieza's kneck to hold him still, while Piccolo charges his special beam cannon. Me and Goku use Kaioken and charge in. We punch Frieza on different sides and damage him.

He elbows Vegeta, releasing his grip on him. He spins around and kicks Vegeta to the ground and Goku tries to grab Frieza's tail. I punch Frieza again and again, but it's not fazing him. He swings his tail round, hitting Goku back and wraps it around my hand. He throws me into the lake with Vegeta and we form a plan there.

"This isn't working! I have a plan, but it's risky," I say to him through telepathy.

"What is it, because with your power level, it's better not rely on power."

"Just shut up. With the Kaioken, I'll be able to surpass you, Piccolo and Frieza. But I'll only be able to hold a 20 times multiplier for a few seconds. So, I need you to give me your energy so I have enough time to defeat Frieza."

But Vegeta surprises me. "No. I will not be the support in this fight. If you want to help, give your energy to me!" He flies back out of the lake.

That idiot! Does he really think we can win with our power alone? I'll have to ask Goku the same.

I fly up and the situation has worsened in the seconds I've been gone. Goku is using Kaioken X5 and Piccolo is using Kaioken. He's still charging his attack in one hand and is firing powerful ki blasts in the other. Vegeta has been left behind and is trying to his Frieza

I fly to them and me and Goku punch Frieza at the same time. He blocks it, but is forced back. All four of us fire ki blasts at him, but he shoots lasers from his fingers, which pierce through them all. We all barely dodge them.

"Alpha! What's the plan?!" Goku shouts before Frieza can come back.

"Kaioken X20, but I need your energy to hold it as long as possible. Piccolo, just keep charging that attack and fire when you're sure you can hit him!" I say. They both nod and Goku gives me his energy. I feel my stamina replenish while Goku floats down to the ground to rest, constantly giving me whatever energy he gets back.

I charge up at full power and my power reaches into the clouds. I cross my arms over my chest.

"KAIOKEN X20!" I scream. My aura becomes dark crimson, my energy shoots up to a level none of us have ever seen before and my hair stands straight up.

I launch towards Frieza and punch him in the stomach

I launch towards Frieza and punch him in the stomach. He coughs up blood. My foot slams into his chest and he is hit to the ground, making a huge crater.

I out my hands together and draw them back.

"Kamehame..." I shout. He gets up and begins to power up. His muscles bulge and he grows in size.

"Haaaa!" I fire a kamehameha at Frieza, which I picked up from Goku on King Kai's planet

"Haaaa!" I fire a kamehameha at Frieza, which I picked up from Goku on King Kai's planet. Frieza puts his hand up to block it and does for a while, before it overpowers him and pushes him into the ground, making a hole probably miles deep.

"Aaaaahh! Damn youuu!" he shouts.

When the explosion clears, he's flying in the middle of the hole, damaged and tired. He appears behind me and wraps his tail around my kneck. He begins to punch me in the head.

Bam!

"I suppose it's not half bad."

Bam!

"So I'll only destroy half the planet."

Bam!

"Come on Whis, we're going."

Suddenly, Vegeta comes out of nowhere with his leg out and he kicks Frieza away. "Stop messing around and let's take him down! Look!"

He points behind us and I look. There, Piccolo's attack is now completely covering his face.

"It's time!" he shouts. "With this, we'll be able to kill Frieza!"

—————

Down where the others are, Goku is still unable to even fly off the ground. He should have recovered enough energy by now to at least rejoin the fight, but he's trying to supply Alpha with as much energy as he can afford to give him. Krillin, Gohan and Dende step out from where they were hiding.

"Goku! Sorry we were hiding, but we couldn't see how we could help in this situation. But we can help you here!" Krillin says.

Dende comes forward and heals Goku, returning him to full strength and more. Krillin and Gohan give Goku all their energy and they both falls to their knees.

"Hah... it's not much compared to what Dende can do, but I hope this helps, Goku. Good luck!"

Goku gives a thumbs up and redirects the power Krillin and Gohan have him to Alpha. No need for any excess power when he can give it to someone who needs it more. He flies back up to join the fight.

—————

I feel Goku's ki come back and grow even more than before. How is that possible? Then, I feel my energy replenish. Not entirely, but I'm no longer out of breath. I look down and see Dende, Krillin and Gohan. Of course. I'll have to thank them later. For now, I have to focus on the fight.

Goku comes up to us and joins the fight with Frieza. Me, Vegeta and Goku all attack Frieza at once. He dodges everything, so Goku jumps back and uses Kaioken X10. I use Kaioken right as I kick Frieza down and Goku sends a barrage of ki blasts at Frieza, leaving his arms scorched and smoking. I drop my Kaioken and go to Goku.

"I need to grab him and hold him still, can you make an opening for me?" Goku nods and charges at Frieza. Frieza tries to punch him, but Goku uses a lot of his recently gifted stamina to momentarily use Kaioken X20 and he grabs his wrists, pulling Frieza's arms back.

I appear behind Frieza and punch him where I think his liver or spleen or kidney is. I'm not very familiar with his anatomy.

Whatever it is, I hit an organ and purple blood covers my fist. Frieza grabs his side and bends over, while me and Goku go back to Piccolo.

"Do it now Piccolo! We'll help!" We all prepare our attacks as Piccolo takes his hand off his head and points it at Frieza.

"Special Beam Cannon!"

"Galick Gun!"

"Kamehameha!"

"Omega Star Crusher!"

Our attacks join together and hit Frieza, who's caught off guard. It hits him full on and pushes him into the ground again, this time with much more power.

"NOOOOO!!" I think I hear him scream as the entire planet shakes. We all fight against the strong wind and power from the explosion. I'm worried what might have happened to the planet.

But when the smoke finally clears, by which point we're all panting on the ground, Frieza isn't anywhere to be seen.