Chapter 2

Star's POV

"Girl I swear I'll fight that teacher. She keeps testing my inner gangsta" Luzzy says to me causing me to scrunch up my face and look at her.

"What inner gangsta?" I ask her.

"You see, you don't know it cause you haven't seen it yet. Just wait, it'll come out soon" she says and I start to laugh. This girl I swear. We walk into the cafeteria and take a seat at our regular spots and waited for our other friends to show up. Angel walks in and takes a seat. Angel had to stay a year back because last year she skipped a lot of classes to work, which caused her to fail some classes. But she's doing great now and her grades are surprisingly good.

"Hey pretties" she says and hugs us both. Sooner or later Kai comes to the table.

Kai has been my friend since the day I moved to  Arizona

Kai has been my friend since the day I moved to Arizona. We didn't hang out much outside of school but in school we were the bestest of friends. He was about 6'4, Filipino and African, and loved to eat. And he also played almost every sport. Basketball, Football, Soccer, Volleyball, you name it he played it.

"Hello sisters" he says and sits down beside me and Angel.

"Look at you, all muscular and stuff." Luzzy says and looks at him

"I can see you did something this summer" I teased and he laughed.

"Yea, I needed a change. I see y'all doing a lot this summer though. With the big ballers" he says to us.

"Yea it was fun while it lasted. Now we're back here" Luzzy says and rolls her eyes. As they all continue to have conversation, my phone buzzes. I look at it and see a message from Storm.

Storm⛈🤞🏾
I'm so miserable in this place! Help me😩

Star⭐️🤞🏾
Girl I wish. I wish you didn't leave

Storm⛈🤞🏾
You know I had to

Star ⭐️🤞🏾
You didn't have to Storm

Storm⛈🤞🏾
You know my mom wouldn't allow it

Star⭐️🤞🏾
You didn't let us try!
Read at 12:32

I sighed and put my phone down. Luzzy looked at me then my phone.

"Was that Storm?" She asks and I nod.

"I miss her" Angel says.

"Me too" I say and look down.

"I wish she stayed" Luzzy says.

"She could've . She let her emotions get the best of her which made her make a dumb decision" I say now irritated. I was mad, I was mad that I let Storm go. Despite her wishes I still should've done something to try and prevent her from leaving. I know Storm better then anyone else. She was at her happiest when she was here. She wasn't verbal about it but I saw how she was here and how she was back at home. The fact I knew how horrible she felt, how many days she went without eating, how many days she's cried, how lonely she felt while being there. And I let her go back. I was so disappointed in myself.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts when I see Heaven take a seat in front of me.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I ask her very confused. She's graduated last year, or the year before. I really don't remember. But something I can remember is she no longer a high school student. So why is she here?

"Mom was being annoying and plus I was bored. So I decided to sneak in and hang with you guys until you have class" she says and smiles sweetly. Only Heaven would do something like this.

"Well, it's not like you'll leave if I tell you to so. But since we are here, I got an idea. We need to create a plan" I say to them.

"What kind of plan?" Luzzy asks.

"A plan to bring Storm back here" I say and look at them.

Josh's POV

As class was over, I grabbed my stuff and walked out. I was greeted by people as I walk the halls until I'm at my locker. I switch my book bag to my bag with my stuff for ball and grab it.

"Hurry up, we got practice" Caleb says walking past me and patting my back. I nod at him and close my locker.

I start to walk over to the boys locker room. I open the door and look around. Looks like everyone is in the gym already. I go to my corner and start to change. My phone buzzes and I see a few notifications from Instagram.

I click on one and it brings me to one of my fan pages, it's a video of me and Storm. I look at it and frown. Man, I miss her every second of the day. I was so stupid to react the way I did and now she's gone. But I was hurt she wasn't honest with me about it. If she told me earlier I could've tried to convince her to stay. But she didn't, and she hasn't talked to me since. I can't go a day without thinking about her. I miss her like crazy.

"Hey bro, you good?" Caleb asked me. He looked down at my phone and patted my back.

"Just text her man, I'm sure she misses you too" he says.

"She hasn't texted me though" I say to him and he shrugs.

"One has to make a move eventually" he says. He's right.

Who's gonna make that move first?