Chapter 17

Storm's POV

"Here drink this. You need to sober up" Melo says to me as I sit down. I couldn't think straight and I wasn't able to stand properly. Melo hands me a water bottle and sits beside me.

"You ok?" He asks.

"Yesss I'm ok" I say and take a sip of my water.

"Good cause-"

"OHHH I like this song! Melo shake some ass!" I yelled standing up. I bent over to twerk but was pulled back down into my seat.

"Storm. I don't need you shaking your ass in my face. That's uncomfortable" he says shaking his head. I laughed loudly and shrugged.

"You're a party pooper. Where's my boyfriend?" I ask. He points out and I see him dancing with his friends. I laughed at how horribly he danced. Man, dancing isn't one of his talents.

"I'm gonna go join them. You ok over here?" Melo asked and I nodded.

"Yea of course. Go shake some ass" I cheered him on and he started laughing. He got up and walked away. As he walked away, I slapped his ass and laughed as he ran away from me. Man, I love my bestie.

I looked around and just smiled to see all of my friends having fun. This is what we needed. This is what I needed. To have fun. To have fun with the people I love. I continued to sip my water and vibe to the music. As I watch everyone, I feel someone sit beside me. I look and see Cali. How lovely.

"Hey Storm" she says.

"Hi Cali" I say and look away.

"You look beautiful tonight" she says. I side eye her and look down at her outfit. Eh....

"Thanks, so do you" I say and take another sip of my water.

"Thank you. So why are you just sitting here? Come dance with us" she says. I look at her and think to myself. She's up to something....Let's see where you go with this Cali.

"I'm good" I simply say and give her a fake smile. She sits there then smirks to herself.

"Josh looks good doesn't he?" She says. I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT! She was going to say something. Wow Storm you're so smart.

"Yea he does. What can I, I have a good looking boyfriend" I say empathizing on the boyfriend.

"You sure do.....let's just see how long it stays that way" she says smirking. I turn towards her and smile. I don't know what it was but I think the alcohol was starting to kick in again. Drinking water definitely wasn't helping me sober up.

"What are you trying to say Cali?" I ask her.

"I'm just saying. It won't be long until Josh is with a girl his age" she says shrugging.

"A girl like who? You?" I ask her. She glances at me and winks. I stared at her and bursted into laughter. Oh she got jokes.

"So you're telling me, you think you can take Josh. As in, take him from me?" I ask her and she nods.

"Oh Sweety I don't think. I know" she says smartly pointing her finger in my face. One more button. Push one more button Cali.

"You got some nerve coming up to me about my boyfriend. Lemme tell you something girly. I'm not about to sit here and let you disrespect me. And talk all of this shit" I say to her standing up. She stands up as well and towers over me.

"What are you gonna do about it?" She says. She smirks and walks away brushing me harshly. I turn around and grab her by the arm. I have no idea what took over me but I then slap her in the face. She gasps and holds her cheek. She grabs a nearby drink and throws it at me. I gasp and look down at my now soaked body. Ohhh she pushed the button.