Chapter 20

Storm's POV

"You look beautiful baby" Josh says as we walked hand in hand.

"Thank you Josh. You look handsome" I say smiling.

"You know what this calls for, PICTURES!" He said yelling at the top of his lungs. People turned their heads to look at him and I couldn't help but burst into laughter. This goofball.

"You're something else. But yes I agree, let's take some pictures" I say. I look at our surroundings and point towards this cement pot of flowers.

"Say cheese!" Josh says and pulls his phone out. I laughed a bit and did a couple of poses.

"Mhm, fine looking Barbie doll" he says and I giggled at his joke.

"Lemme see" I say and lean over to look at the pictures.

"Josh these are blurry" I say and he gasps.

"These are the new trend. Hop on it" he says and I shake my head. He sends the pictures to me then I pull my phone out since it was now his turn.

"Let's see, where shall we go?" He says looking around. We walked around a bit till we found somewhere.

"Ok, when you're taking the pictures shake the phone so they come out blurry" he says to me and I nod my head. He does a few poses and switches where he goes. I take about 20 pictures before I give him my phone.

"Pick the ones you like" I say to him

"Oh these are hard!" He says smiling at them. He sends some to himself and then gives me my phone. I take a seat on a nearby bench and smile at my pictures. I'm gonna post these.