Chapter 41

Two days later

Storm's POV

"What should I wear?" I ask Luzzy as we sit in my room. I have a date with Josh tonight. He's at practice so he's gonna go home and just meet me at the restaurant.

"Wear something sexy" she says smirking. I rolled my eyes already knowing what she was thinking.

"No matter what I wear, I'll look good to Josh" I say to her looking through my closet.

"Yea, but you know. Gotta turn your man on sometimes" she says, which causes me to smirk.

"I can do as little as touch him, he'll get turned on" I said and we started to laugh.

"How about this?" She says pulling out a red dress.

"It's cute, I have something like that in yellow" I said pulling it out. I showed it to her and she squeals.

"WHERE THAT!" She yells. I take my robe off and she helps me slip the dress on.

"Wow, you look beautiful. I wish Mikey would take me on a date" she says pouting. I laughed a bit and sat at my vanity and started to do my makeup.

"Don't depend on a child to do a mans job" I said to her and she rolls her eyes.

"That's bullshit. That thang in his pants is pretty manly to me" she says and sticks her tongue out. I gasp and we both start to laugh. This girl man, I can't with her sometimes.

"You're something else you know that" I said to her and she laughs with me. Once I'm done my makeup, I move onto my hair. After I do my hair, I grab my jewelry and heels and put them on.

"Add this purse. It'll look cute" Luzzy says handing me my Balenciaga purse.

"Ok now the look is complete" she says clapping. I smiled as I looked into the mirror.

"You're so gorgeous Storm. You really are" Luzzy says behind me.

"So are you bestie" I say back to her. She smiled at me and stood up.

"Well it looks like my work here is done, use protection and have a nice night" she says and walks out of my room. I laugh at her comment and take one look in the mirror before leaving. I grab the keys to Heavens car and walk out. I walk towards her car and once I get in, I text Josh letting him know I'm on my way to the restaurant. I start the car and drive there.

Once I arrive, I check my phone to see if Josh messaged me back. Nothing. Hmm, he must be getting ready or in the shower. I parked the car and walked in the building and pressed the elevator button. I walked in and pressed the button that said rooftop. I waited until I reached my floor to walk out, I walked straight to the counter that had a man standing there checking himself out using a spoon. Um, ok.

"Hi" I said and he looked up. He looked me up and down before putting the spoon away.

"Hello beautiful, how are you this fine evening?" He ask trying to be smooth. I laughed to myself as him trying so hard was funny to me.

"I'm good, and how are you?" I ask him.

"I'm doing lovely. How may I assist you?" He asks smirking, while staring at me.

"I have a reservation for Storm" I said to him and he looks in his computer to check my name down. He then nods to himself.

"Storm, table for two. Please, walk with me" he says and grabs two menus. I followed him and he led me to a table that was closer to the balcony view but still inside.