Chapter 18

Storm's POV

"You beat her ass Storm" Star says letting out a laugh. It was the next day and right now we were out for lunch at some salad place. I explained to them what happened with Cali and Josh. They of course believed me. Unlike some people...

"I wasn't planning on to. It was the alcohol in my system that made me do it" I say shrugging.

"Well either way, you showed that girl not to mess with you. Period" Luzzy says eating her food.

"What are you gonna do with Josh?" Heaven asks me.

"I honestly don't know. I'll let him deal with it on his part. I don't want anything to do with that girl" I say and take a bite of my food.

"Let's see if Josh is smart enough to deal with this" Heaven says and I nod.

"He has to pick a side, me or her" I say to them.

"It's gonna be you trust me. You're his girlfriend" Star says. Yea let's see about that.

Josh's POV

Right now I was at the gym with the boys and we were playing an intense game right now. I had Shareef, Shaqir, Mikey, and Melo on my team. Then on the other team it was Jalen, Sharife, Caleb, Dior, and our friend Bj. We were tied right now and whoever makes the next shot wins.

"Cmon boys let's go" Shareef yells running down the court. He passed it to Melo then he passed it to me. I have Caleb guarding me right now.

"You can't guard me little bro" Caleb says to me as I dribble the ball. I smirked at him and crossed him over but he follows me so I turn left, then turn right again and shoot the ball.

"Green!" I yelled as the ball went in. I run down the court and yell beating my chest.

"Let's go bro!" Shaqir yelled jumping on me.

"Caleb! You had one job!" Jalen yells laughing.

"I don't know what happened" Caleb says laughing while shrugging. We walked over to the seats and sat down to drink some water. I grabbed my phone to check if I had any messages from Storm. Nothing.

"Have you talked to Storm?" Melo asked me.

"Yea I did" I say to him.

"What happened anyway?" Dior asks me.

"She said that Cali was being disrespectful so she taught her a lesson. But I don't think she should've dealt with it like that" I say shrugging. Storm isn't the type to fight or argue. I didn't like that I had see that side of her. Especially in public.

"I think Storm and Cali should both know their place. We have a reputation to keep, Jalen already has a lot on his plate" Dior says.

"Bro, shut up!" Melo and Shaqir say at the same time.

"I think you should put Cali in her place. Who knows what really happened but no matter what you back up Storm cause that's your girl" Caleb says to me.

"I agree" Shareef says.

"Of course I'm gonna back her up but what she did was wrong" I say to them.

"Bro, Storm wasn't the only one that was fighting. Cali still plays a part in this" Melo says whipping his head at me. Why was he getting so frustrated?

"I've talked to her already. She said she'll apologize to her" I say to him.

"Who knew Storm had hands. She whooped her ass" Mikey says causing him and Shaqir to laugh.

"Cali's fine ass didn't see it coming" Shaqir says laughing.

"Josh man. Put me on to her" Mikey begs causing all of us to laugh.

"Bro she doesn't want a little boy" I say to him and he kisses his teeth.

"Yea, she wants you" I hear Melo mumble while typing on his phone.

"Bro she doesn't want me" I say rolling my eyes.

"Whatever you say" Melo says glancing at me.

"Man y'all are tripping. Let's go though, I'm tryna see my girl" I say standing up.

"Yea me too" Jalen says. All of us grab our stuff and make our way out the gym.

"Which one?" Shaqir jokes and we all burst into laughter as Jalen flips the middle finger at him.

We walked out of the gym and made our way to the salad place they were at. It was walking distance. Minutes later we have arrived.

"Oh look who it is" Heaven says. They all turn around and I look at Storm to see her looking away. She had her sunglasses on so I couldn't tell if she was looking or not. We walked over to them and took a seat. I pulled up a chair beside Storm and looked at her.

"Hey" I say to her.

"Hi" she says dryly. I sighed and pulled her close to me.

"Don't be mad at me Stormy" I say to her and she pulls away.

"I don't care anymore Josh" she says shrugging. She's capping. I know she is.

"Babe I know you do. I'm sorryyyyy"I dragged out. She put her glasses up and rolled her eyes so it was visible that I can see her. She was being stubborn.

"I love you" I say and lean on her. She takes a sip of her drink and makes a face.

"That's nice" she says and folds her arms. I rolled my eyes and sighed. I'll let her cool off by herself.

"The salad here is neat" Mikey says as he eats from Luzzy's plate.

"Boy gimme my damn fork" she says snatching it from him.

"You guys should eat before we leave. We have stuff to do" Star says. Jalen wraps his arm around her and whispers stuff in her ear causing her to laugh. They need to hurry up and get back together.

"Waiter!" Qir yelled. I took a glance at Storm to see her looking down. I lean over and move her head in my direction.

"Are you ok?" I ask and she nods.

"I'm fine" she says. I lean in and kiss her lips.

"I love you" I say to her.

"I love me too" she says then turns back around smirking.

She plays to much!