Chapter 26

Storm's POV

Yesterday I woke up in America, today I wake up in Canada. I was finally back home and I must say. I can no longer call this place home. Don't me wrong, I love Canada. Vancouver will always be my home. But the house I live in, the people I'm around. This isn't home. The way I feel when I'm with Josh and them in America feels like home. Now I know what Peyton means.

"Hey baby, how was your trip?" My mom asks me walking into the living room. She just finished doing a client's hair so I'm guessing she's in here to take a rest before she starts on another.

"It was fun mom. I really enjoyed it" I say smiling and she smiles and takes a seat beside me.

"How's Josh?" She asks. I'm a bit shocked she asked because she hasn't before.

"He's good" I say smiling at myself. Just the thought of him made me smile.

"That's nice. And how are my beautiful nieces. Is Star staying out of trouble?" She asks and we both laugh.

"They are good. And Star is the same old Star. Heaven is staying in Arizona until we graduate" I say to her.

"That's good. I know her mother loves that. I miss them so much, remember when we used to live with each other?" She asks and starts to gaze.

"Yea, it was amazing" I say and start to gaze as well. That was probably the most happiest I've ever been.

"Well, times have changed. We should visit them soon" she says and I nodded my head.

"We should"

"Also, has your dad contacted you?" She asked me. Which changed my mood instantly.

"Yea he did, why'd you give him my number?" I ask her.

"Excuse me?" She asks and I instantly regret asking such a dumb question.

"Sorry"

"Better watch who you're talking to missy, would've taught your little ass something" she says and I let out a little laugh. That's my mom for ya.

"But anyways. I've been talking to your father for months now and he really wants to be in your life Storm. Just because me and him aren't together anymore, doesn't mean he left you" she says. She does have a point I guess.

"But why now? Why make things right with me now?" I ask.

"It's never to late. Plus you're still young. It's not like your 35 with kids" she says. Again, she does have a point.

"I guess you're right" I say to her.

"Don't shut him out Storm. Please" she begged. I can see in her eyes she really wanted me to let my dad in. I sighed and crossed my arms. This is something I gotta sleep on.

"I'll think about it mom" I say to her and she nods.

"Alright, but don't think for to long" she says and I nod my head.

"I got a client coming in soon, you and I will talk during dinner ok?"

"Ok mom, I got so much to tell you" I say to her and she smiles. She then gets up and walks away. I had to tell her about my new interest in modelling and how I modelled for Saweetie. It was amazing, definitely more opportunities to come. As I thought to myself, my phone buzzed. I picked it up and looked at the screen. Saweetie mentioned and tagged you in a post. Oh my goshhhh!!!! I quickly clicked on it and excitement filled in me. My phone brings me to Instagram and to her post. Omg it's me! 

 Omg it's me!