Chapter 19

Storm's POV

"Josh I don't wanna go" I groaned in annoyance.

"Cmon babe. Please" Josh begged. He wanted to take me out tonight and I wasn't up for it. Plus I was still mad at him.

"Nooo. I rather sleep" I say stuffing my face into the pillow. This very comfortable pillow.

"Storm you're only in LA for a few more days. Let's do stuff before you go" he says sighing. I looked at him to see him frowning. I rolled my eyes and got up.

"Fine, where are we going?" I ask him standing up. He smiled and pulled me over so i'm sitting on his lap.

"I'm thinking a night in town. Then maybe we go out for dinner. How do you feel about that?" He asks me. Hmmm not a bad idea.

"That's a good idea" I say to him and he smiles. He was about to say something but we hear a knock on the door.

"Who could that be?" He asks. He lifts me up and walks out. I follow behind him and smirk. He opens the door and it's Jonathan with all of his hair tools.

"Hi?" Josh says in a questioning way.

"A queen needs her hair done" He says walking in. We share a hug and I lead him into the living room.

"Girl I came here as fast as I could" he says to me and I smiled clapping. I texted him yesterday saying I wanted my hair done, even though he did it a few days ago. I love how he did my hair and just wanted to try something else.

"Didn't you just do your hair?" Josh asks me walking over to us.

"Yea, so what?" I ask folding my arms. He rolls his eyes and walks away. Asking dumb questions.

"Girl I swear these irritating baller boys will never understand the importance of having your hair done" Jonathan says shaking his head.

"I agree with you on that one" I say and take a seat in the chair.

"Ok, work your magic" I say.

Star's POV

"You know, you're not as bad as I thought. Beside being annoying and wanting my man so badly, you're pretty cool" I say.

"I can say the same thing about you" Camila says to me smiling.

We decided to meet up and talk about the drama Jalen has been causing us. I confronted her about why I didn't like her and while Jalen was dating her he continued to see me. She said she knew but for some reason didn't care.

"I'm gonna be honest Star, I truly believe that Jalen has a soft spot for you. I remember when we were friends he used to tell me how badly he wanted you. Then he got you and everything changed" she said to me.

"Yea you're right. But I feel that way about you. He's always running back to you. No matter what" I say sighing. I'm tired of the games with Jalen. I'm to grown for those childish games.

"So now what?" She asks.

"What if we both friend zoned him?" I say to her.

"That could work. I'm tired of the fighting and doing dumb stuff to have him. I know my worth, and I know you know yours too" She says and I nod.

"Yes girl, we don't need someone like Jalen causing us issues" I say nodding. She puts her hand out and I look at it.

"We cool?" She says. I think for a bit then shake her hand.

"We cool" I say and we shared a smile.

"Girl let's talk about when we fought. I didn't even see it coming" she says and we both start to laugh. Let's see how Jalen feels about us being cool.

Storm's POV

Time skip

"Just beautiful" Jonathan says running his hands through my hair.

"Thank you so much" I thanked him while looking in the mirror.

"Well girl, I'd love to stay here and chat with you but I got another appointment. We'll be in touch" he says and I nod. He packs his stuff up and we share a hug before he leaves. I close the door and walk around looking for Josh. I see him in the bathroom washing his hands.

"What do you think?" I ask him. He looks up and look at me through the mirror. He licks his lips slowly and smirks.

"You look good as always" he says. I smiled and then he turned around wrapping his arms around my waist.

"You look very good" he said and leans down kissing around my ear and neck.

"Joshhhh stop. That ticklesss" I say and start to giggle. He laughed with me and pulled away.

"Get ready in a hour. I'm going to my parents house then I'll be back to pick you up ok?" He says and I nod. He leans down and plants a kiss on my lips.

"I love you Stormy" he said against my lips.

"I love you too" I say and he kisses me softly once more before walking out. Looks like I have an hour to sleep. I walk to our bedroom and put my bonnet on so I don't mess up my hair.

"Finally some sleep!" I yelled and laid down in exhaustion. I texted all of my friends saying not to bother me because I'll be sleeping. I hate being bothered in my sleep.

Few minutes later.

As I slept peacefully, I heard my phone buzz. I'm not gonna answer it.

It buzzes again.

Not answering it.

Then it started ringing. Omg! I picked it up and groaned.

"I am trying to sleep and you are disturbing that. Who are you and what do you want!" I yelled.

"Still the same old Stormy. Hey it's me, your dad" I heard. I froze and pulled the phone away from my ear and hung up. Nope not today. 

Nooooo not today. I have enough going on. My dad coming back into my life is the last thing I need right now. Don't get me wrong, I love my dad. But I've grown so used to him not being around. He's moved on and has a whole family. Why does he wanna talk with me now?

"Yea I'll sleep on this"