Chapter 47

Storm's POV

"Why didn't you go to school today?" Heaven asks me entering my room. It was the next day and I turned my phone off last night to not be disturbed by anyone or anything. I saw Josh cheat right in front of  my eyes and I couldn't think straight. I cried already and let out my anger, but now I didn't know how to feel. I warned him about Cali, and he didn't listen to me. Did he maybe like her back? No Storm don't think like that. If he liked her, he would've broken up with you to be with her. The scene kept replaying in my head over and over again, I wanted to stop thinking about it. But my brain won't let me.

"I'm not in the mood Heaven" I mumble at her. She sighs and sits beside me on my bed.

"Talk to me Storm, I'm here for you" She says. She wraps her arm around me which causes me to get sad again and start crying. This is why I don't like being comforted, I get emotional.

"Josh cheated on me" I say as tears roll down my face. 

"With who??" She asks.

"Cali" I say breaking down.

"Oh my Storm I'm so sorry" She says and hugs me as I cry on her shoulder.

"How'd you find out?" She asks me.

"When I went to go meet up with him after the game, I saw them talking and then she kissed him. He didn't pull away" I say shaking my head.

"Did you tell him what happened with Melo?" She asks me and I shake my head again.

"No"

"Storm, you have to talk to him" she says and lifts me up from her.

"You're right" I say to her nodding.

"Plus, you gotta be in a good mood for tomorrow night" she says. I look up at her confused.

"What's tomorrow night?" I ask her.

"Josh's birthday party. It's his birthday remember" she says and I gasp covering my mouth. Everything that has been going on, I totally forgot that his birthday was coming up.

"Oh my gosh, I can't tell him on his birthday. He'd hate me forever. I have to tell him after his birthday" I say to her and she nods.

"And him cheating on you has to be dealt with after his birthday as well. Everyone is flying out here to be at his party tomorrow to celebrate him. You have to keep him busy all day until I text you to bring him" she says. I sighed and rubbed my face.

"This is so much to deal with" I say groaning to myself.

"Hey, look at me" she says and I look at her.

"You wanna be with Josh yeah?" She says.

"Yea"

"So, do what you always do. Talk it out and make it work so you guys can be together. What happened to the other Storm? It's like she lost her mind" she says. I sighed and looked towards the picture I had of me and Josh hanging on my wall. It was the picture we took at In N Out burger when we first met. The same picture I had as my wallpaper as well. My favorite picture......

"I'm not the same girl I was before, I've grown since then" I say staring at the picture.

"Well, Ima need the old Storm to come back cause the old one can push her problems to the side in order to have fun. You used to be all happy and goofy. Where'd it go?" She asks. She was right, my personality used to show more when I was happy. But I was happier here then I was in Canada.

"I don't know" I said simply said.

"Well find her. And turn on your phone, you're needed by some people" she says before standing up and walking away. She closes my door and I roll my eyes realizing she's right. The inner Storm, find her. I grab my phone from my counter and turn it on. Once it's on, all of my notifications start to come in. The first thing I look at it Josh's message.

Gup💘🐠
Hey where'd you go?

Gup💘🐠
Crystal and Denise said that you left in a rush, everything alright?

Gup💘🐠
Babe I'm worried, everything ok?

Gup💘🐠
Oh I have something to talk to you about, it's important.

Gup💘🐠
You also had something to tell me, what was it?

I read his message and bit at my nail. Answer him Storm.

Storm💖⚡️
Hey Josh, sorry about yesterday. I wasn't feeling good and just wanted to go home. I'm fine, I just turned my phone off and went to sleep. I'm ok though, thank you❤️ is it ok if I spend the night at yours tonight?

Gup💘🐠
Yea of course babe, you don't even have to ask. Pack your bags and lemme come pick you up

Storm💖⚡️
Ok see you soon❤️

Gup💘🐠
❤️❤️❤️I'll be there in 15
Read at 4:28

I smiled a bit then I answered other messages that I had. I then check all of my social media and my websites for orders. I have a few so I'll ship those at the end of the week.

"Alright, let's go pack" I said getting off of my bed. I grabbed my duffel bag that was in my closet and rested it on my bed open. I grabbed some clothes and all of the stuff I needed for the night.

"What should I wear tomorrow night?" I ask myself. I think to myself before smirking and looking towards my closet. The one outfit I've always wanted to wear, I can finally wear it!

I grab it and fold it neatly into my bag before closing it. I throw it over my shoulder and grab my phone. I quickly fix up my bed before leaving the room and closing the door. I knock on Heavens door and she opens it.

"What's up?" She says.

"I'm spending the night at Josh's" I say to her and she gives me a smile.

"Alright, have fun and be safe. I hope everything works out between you too" she says and pulls me into a hug.

"Heaven, thank you. For always giving me advice. You're the big sister I've always wanted"'I say to her and she lets out a little laugh.

"Of course, I started to play that role the day you were born" she says to me and we both laugh a bit. My phone then buzzed in my hand. I looked at it and seen a message from Josh.

Gup💘🐠
Babe I'm outside

Storm💖⚡️
Ok, I'm coming

"He's here, bye Heav" I say to her and she waves.

"Byeeee, see you tomorrow night" she says and I nod. I walk downstairs the stairs and outside to his car. I put my duffel bag in the backseat then open the front seat door and get it. I look at him and we started smiling.

"Hi baby" he says smiling. I smiled back and put on my seat belt. I grab his hand and hold it in mine.

"Hi"