Chapter 34

Storm's POV

I squint my eyes as I see a flash through my eyelids. I slowly open my eyes and see Josh looking at me.

"Morning beautiful" he says lowly.

"What was that flash?" I ask him and rubbing my eyes.

"I took a picture of you sleeping on me. You looked so cute" he says and I giggled softly. I wrapped my arms around him tightly and closed my eyes again.

"I'm going back to sleep" I said to him.

"You can't be that tired. I did all the work last night" he says, causing me to bite my lip. He was right.

"I'm still tired" I say yawning. I feel myself drift off to sleep until I hear my door open.

"Morning Storm. Oh hey Josh, I had a feeling you were here. I was hearing some very sexual sounds while I was trying to sleep" Star says coming in. She sits on my fluffy chair and eats her cereal. Josh started to laugh and I rolled my eyes turning my head.

"Sorry Star" he says.

"It's ok. Now I know how Heaven felt when Jalen used to be here" she says eating.

"How are you guys?" Josh asks her. I'll just listen to the conversation.

"Josh I honestly have no idea. I don't know what to do" she says to him.

"Do you wanna be with him?" Josh asks her.

"You see the thing is-"

"Do you wanna be with Jalen Star, yes or no?" He says cutting her off. I hear her huff and I lay there waiting for her answer.

"Yes but-"

"So what's stopping you?" He asks.

"The cheating, the lies, the secrets, the list goes on forever Christopher" she says causing me to laugh. I roll off of Josh and sit up crossing my legs. Josh sits up as well and leans against my headboard.

"If you want things to work out with Jalen, you both gotta try and fix your problems. You guys being toxic to one another is on you" I say to Star.

"I'm talking to Josh Storm, stay out" she says sticking her tongue at me. I rolled my eyes at her and we both laughed.

"Now anyways, how am I supposed to do that?" She asks.

"Communicate" Josh and I say at the same time.

"Oh like you guys do that" she says joking around.

"We take time to but we eventually do it. We want to be good, we wanna work. So any issue we have we always try to resolve it" Josh says and I nod agreeing with him. We might not try and fix out issue in the moment but we always end up doing it, cause we don't wanna have any issues.

"So what, I just call him and talk stuff out?" She says and starts to laugh. We look at each other then at her. She see's we aren't laughing and slowly stops.

"Oh y'all are serious" she says.

"Yes Star, call him and talk stuff out. Or else y'all are finna be having problems forever" Josh says.

"Josh when'd you get so smart in these typa things?" Star asks and snickers to herself.

"When you have an amazing girlfriend that teaches you something everyday, it makes you smarter" he says and glances at me. I smiled at him and lean over to give him a hug.

"Awww thanks Joshy" I smiled and pecked his cheek.

"You're welcome Stormy" he says smiling as well.

"You guys are gonna make me barfy" Star says and starts to laugh at her own joke. I start to laugh as well only because her joke was dumb. Josh laughs with us and shakes his head.

"You're goofy bruh" he says.

"Not as goofy as yo ass. I've never met someone with you're personality before" She says.

"Cause you only got one me, so one personality. You already know what they say, I guess I'm just one of a kind" he says rubbing his hands together. Star rolls her eyes and stands up from her seat.

"Yea ok Josh. Anyways, I'll leave you two alone. I'm gonna take your advice and call Jalen. Two things before I go. One, Josh your a dummy. And two, Storm remove your headboard" Star says walking to the door. I look at her weirdly.

"Why?"

"Because when you guys are doing the do, I can hear the board slamming against the wall. You wouldn't want my mom hearing you one day would you?" She says smirking and I instantly shake my head.

"Exactly, take my word for it. I sexed proofed my room a very long time ago. You wouldn't even know that it's happening" she says winking at me. She then leaves and closes the door behind her.

"You just gotta love Star" Josh says laughing and I laugh with him.

"Oh definitely" I say back. He pulls me to him and wraps and arm around me. He leans down and gives me a long kiss on my forehead. I smile to myself and throw an arm around him. He picks up his phone as he hears it vibrate. It was messages from his basketball team groupchat. He texted them back and I laid there reading the messages.

"You have a game this week?" I ask him as I read one of the messages.

"Yea I do, I leave tomorrow morning for it" he says and I gasp sitting up.

"And you didn't tell me?" I say hitting his arm. He flinches and holds his arm.

"I'm telling you now aren't I?" He says and I kiss my teeth.

"I literally just got here and you're already leaving me" I say and he shakes his head.

"No babe I'm not leaving you, I'll only be gone for a few days or so. Plus we'll be fine. We've went longer without seeing each other" he says. Well I guess he's right.

"Are you excited?" I asked smiling. He gave me the most cutest smile yet and nods his head. I just love his smile more and more everyday.

"I'm so excited. I miss playing basketball in high school but I know college basketball is gonna be just as good" he says. I nodded and held his hand.

"I'm proud of you Josh, I'll be your number one cheerleader at every game spiritually. Besides the ones I will attend. You'll hear me being the loudest one in the crowd" I say to him and he lets out a loud laugh.

"I'm so serious. I'll be like, "Let's goooo baby! Yea that's right, break that boys ankles! He can't guard you Josh, you're the flash! Tell him who's court he's on! Dunk on that hoe!" I said cheering and waving my arm in the air. Josh just looked at me in an admiring way, causing me to get all shy. I looked away and bit my lip from smiling to hard.

"I can't wait for that day. You're my biggest motivation to be better, you being at my games will only make me do better" he says and I couldn't help but blush. He's so sweet.

"All I wanna do with you is grow Josh"I say to him. He grabs my hand and holds it to his heart. He then brings it to his face and leaves a long kiss on it.

"This is how I know you're the one for me. You're not going anywhere"