Chapter 55

Storm's POV

"Hey Saweetie!" I said waving to her on my computer. We were on FaceTime because she needed to talk to me about something coming up.

"Hi babe, how are you? How's school?" She asks me.

"I'm good. School is going good as well" I say to her and she nods.

"That's good. Keep them grades up girl" she says and I nod at her.

"How are you?" I ask her.

"I'm doing fine. Just been making some new music, but I decided to take a tiny break cause I was meaning to talk to you" she says and I sit there listening.

"So there is a fashion week coming up and will be fashion shows happening all weekend. I wanted to invite you and your girls to come to fashion week and just have fun and really get a understanding of the fashion and modeling world. How does that sound?" She asks and I start to smile.

"That sounds amazing. We will definitely be there. When and where is it?" I ask her.

"It's next week and it'll be in LA. I'll talk to Quavo and have a private jet take you guys there and you will be staying in a suite. I have everything covered for you guys, you just need to agree" she says.

"Yes we 100% agree" I say to her.

"Great. Also, I'm friends with one of the host of the runways and she's looking for one more model. How would you like to be one of the models?" She asks me.

"Yes!!! I would love to" I say clapping and she's laughs at me.

"Awesome, I'll be in contact with her and let her know I got her last model. Storm, I do this because I wish I had someone like me at your age to help guide and mange me through all of these things. I see greatness and so much potential in you Storm" she says which causes me to feel really great about myself.

"Thank you Saweetie, for everything that you do for me. I really didn't know what I wanted to do or would like to do in the future. Hearing people tell me oh you're so pretty, or you should model, wasn't really a eye opener for me. I just liked fashion and taking pictures. You really showed me the pros and cons to it and that it can be my lifestyle. You showed me where to start, what to do and what not to do, and I thank you for that" I say to her and she touches her chest.

"That warms my heart. These next few years together are gonna be amazing Storm. I have a meeting to get to with my team so we'll talk soon" She says I nod.

"Definitely, Bye Saweetie have a nice day" I say waving at her.

"You as well babe, bye" she says waving back. I hang up and I put my phone down. I'm so excited. I'm gonna be modeling on a runway. As I was about to walk away, my phone rings. I pick it up to see Josh FaceTiming me.

"Hey Josh, what's up?" I ask him. He had a towel on his head and sweat dripping down his face and body making him look shiny. He looked sexy...

"Hey Storm, did I leave my bag in your room?" He asks and I look around. I see it near my door.

"Yea you did" I say to him.

"Could you bring it to me? I'm at practice and just realized I don't have it" he says.

"Uhhh, give me one second" I say to him and put my phone done. I walk out of my room and knock on Star's door. I enter anyways and see her in a towel.

"Did I say you could come in? What if I was naked?" She says and I roll my eyes.

"I've seen you butt ass naked to many times Star" I say to her and she laughs.