Chapter 9

Storm's POV

"Storm, ass or tits?" I hear from my phone. I scrunch up my face and turn around.

"Melo what?" I say to him. What kind of dumb question is that? While I was working, he FaceTimed me. Now I'm wondering why I answered.

"What? It's just a question" he says and takes a sip from his orange juice.

"A dumb question" I say and continue to label packages. I had a whole bunch to ship out.

"Just pick one" he says. I sighed and looked up.

"Ass" I simply say. He laughs and nods his head.

"Who doesn't like ass. It's just amazing" he says and I shake my head at him. As I continue to put the address stickers on, I look at my phone to see Melo staring at me.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing. I just miss you" he says. I look at him in awe and sigh.

"I miss you too Melo dip" I say and he laughs at his common nickname.

"When are you coming back?" He asks.

"I wish I could tell you" I say and grab my little pieces of paper and a pen. I always write a cute message to everyone who buys my stuff.

"Lemme fly you out" he says. I stop what I'm doing and give him a look.

"Fly me out?" I question him.

"Yea, just for a weekend" he says and I start to think. A weekend wouldn't be bad. It's not no Arizona but California is just as nice.

"Maybe I can, we'll see about that" I say to him and he cheers. I smile at his sudden outburst and continue to do what I was doing.

"Bro have you seen Josh and Caleb's new friend? She is sexy" Melo says. I pause and look at him. Hmmm.

"Yea um, I have" I say to him.

"She could catch all of this love and attention from me! And this dick!" He yells. I rolled my eyes and close my lap top.

"She's whatever I guess" I say and he gives me a look, then smirks.

"Oooo is Stormy jealous" he says in a teasing way. I roll my eyes and cross my arms.

"I'm not jealous, at all" I say and he laughs at me.

"I'm just playing with you. We both know Josh loves you. He wouldn't do anything to jeopardize your relationship" he says and I nod. He's right.....right?

Star's POV

Right now I was in my room looking at plane tickets. I was going to bring Storm, by any means necessary. With some help from my mom and friends, this plan can definitely work.

"Get off of your computer and show me some love" I hear from behind me. I turn around to see Jalen frowning at me. I rolled my eyes and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

Yes I know what your gonna say, Star isn't he still with auntie- sorry Camila. Yes he is, but he keeps coming back to me. And sadly I've let him back in. I turned a fool for his love.....and that dick. Not completely to the point where I'll take him back of course, but enough to where I still let him do what he pleases. I know, it's sad.

"I'm doing something" I say to him and he sighs. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me towards him so my back was leaning on him.