Chapter 61

Storm's POV

We were finally back home and I made my decision. I won't say it until Christmas Day, to surprise everyone. I've thought about it for days, watched YouTube videos on people talking about their experiences, and reading articles. They all had an impact on my decision. But I finally decided and I was happy with the choice I made.

"Ahhh one more day until Christmas!" Star says running into my room. She jumps on my bed and I look at the time. 10:08 am.

"Star you're loud, people are still sleeping" I whisper yelled to her. My auntie was now home with us and she was sleeping because she's been working so much. And my parents come today. I'm so excited to see them.

"I don't care. Get up! Let's make some Christmas cookies" she says and I groaned. Heaven then walks in and plops onto my bed.

"Why do you look like that?" I asked her. Her hair was a mess and she looked tired.

"I'm so tired, I was on the phone with Shaqir and Shareef all night" she says yawning.

"Aww how's my brother?" I ask her, obviously talking about Shaqir.

"He's good. He asked about you as well, he says you guys are fraternal twins" she says and I laughed a bit.

"Of course" I said to her.

"Cmon guyssss, let's make some cookies" Star says and drags us out the room. I grabbed my phone and we all made our way downstairs. When we got to the kitchen. Everything was laid out on the counter for us to make our Christmas cookies.

"Of course prepared" I said laughing. Star turned and nodded her head.

"Yes! Now wash your hands and let's get started" she says. I put my phone down and we all washed our hands. Once we done that, I grabbed the box and read out the instructions.

"Omg Storm we don't need the instructions" Star says and grabs the box and throws it.

"Nah I'm not eating burnt cookies. We are gonna do this right" Heaven says and catches the box.

"Wouldn't it be more fun that we don't know what to do?" Star asks.

"No" Heaven and I both said. She rolled her eyes and grabbed a bowl and brought the stuff we needed to make the batter. Heaven read the instructions out to us and we put the ingredients in the bowl.

"Ok, now stir it until it's fluffy" Heaven says. Star does so and mixes the batter.

"Storm why is your phone going off like that?"Heaven asks and glances at it. I look at it as well in confusion and walk over to it. I grab it and see people sending me a post Josh made. I go to it and instantly smile at my phone. Awww this is soo cute!

Liked by Thunderstorm, Jalen, and 807,218 others@Jaygup: You took this picture the night of our first date

@Jaygup: You took this picture the night of our first date. The same night I truly knew I was gonna make you my girl. One of the best decisions I've ever made. Storm you're an amazing person and I thank god for bringing you into my lifeI love you to the moon and back❤️🚀 Happy 6 month's baby, many more to come❤️🤞🏾💍 #Sheslockedin #Mybaby4L #Thundergup
Tagged: @Thunderstorm