Chapter 24

Storm's POV

It was now the next morning. I woke up around 5am and sat there staring at the wall. Melo snored beside me as his head laid on my lap. I could barley sleep because knowing the fact Josh might've cheated on me made my stomach turn. I have never been cheated on before. Only because I've never had a boyfriend before. But I know it isn't a nice feeling. I don't know really how to feel, but I know the feeling I have inside is eating me up. I wanna yell, I wanna cry my eyes out, I wanna shut myself away from the world. But my body somehow won't let me.

"Oh you're up" I hear Melo say. I look at him then look at the time. 10 o'clock.

"Yea I am" I say to him. He sits up and looks at me.

"How do you feel?" He asks me. I played with my fingers and shrugged.

"I really don't know how to feel to be honest" I say to him. He looks down and nods. As we sat there, we hear a knock at the door.

"Come in" I say.

"Hey Storm- ohhhhhh" Star says and looks at me and Melo.

"Am I interrupting or-"

"No it's not like that, I didn't wanna be alone. Just come in" I say to her. She lets out a laugh and closes the door coming in. She climbs on the bed and lays in between me and Melo.

"Hey Starrrrr" Melo drags out and throws his body onto her. She groans and hits him in the head.

"Mel I love you and all, but I swear if you don't get off of me your light bright self won't see tomorrow" she says and he instantly gets off of her. I start to laugh at his scared reaction.

"But anyways what happened? I could tell you wanted to cry" she says looking at me.

"So I went looking for Josh last night. I went upstairs to check some of the rooms and I bumped into Cali coming out of one of them. She looked a mess and was drunk herself. I asked her if she has seen Josh and she was like yea. Then she gave me his chain. He's been looking for his chain everywhere, she said something about him leaving it at her house. After that she left and I went in the room she came out of. I seen Josh on the bed with his belt unbuckled" I said to her. Her and Melo looked at each other before looking at me.

"Talk to Josh first" She points at me.

"What why?" I ask her.

"It's not 100% he cheated on you. Talk to him about this first" She says and I sighed.

"Fine I will" I say frowning.

"Also, if he did cheat on you. Can I beat up Cali?" She asks and I laugh nodding.

"Can I beat up Josh?" Melo asks.

"Melo that's your friend" I say and he gives me a look.

"So what? That doesn't change what he did. We jumped Jalen when we first found out he cheated on Star" he says.

"Aww really?" Star asks and he nods. She smiles and gives him a big hug.

"Well, I have to go to his house anyways to get my stuff so, Melo can you give me a ride?" I ask him and he nods.

"Yea of course" he says. I nod and we all get up. Melo walks to the bathroom and I was about to leave but I'm pulled back by Star.

"Don't leave today on bad terms with him" she says.

"I can't make no promises" I say to her. She sighs and I walk past her. I grab my hoodie and throw it on.

"Ok I'm ready. We can go" Melo says coming out of the bathroom. I then look back at Star.