Chapter 46

Storm's POV

"This place is loud" Star says as we all walked into the gym. It was Me, Star, Heaven, Luzzy, Lex, and Angel. I decided to invited them since I haven't seen them since I've been here.

"The place is packed!" Luzzy exclaims as we looked around. Some people had posters and Josh's name was on them. I smiled seeing how many supporters and fans were here to see him. It warmed my heart. 

"Cmon guys, let's go find seats" Lex says and we all nod and make our way into the gym. As we were walking, people would wave at me and greet me. I waved and smiled at them.

"Ms.Christopher is famous in this gym" Angel says teasing me causing me to laugh. We walk around and find an empty spot on the bleachers. We all take a seat and then I notice Crystal and Denise siting below us.

"Hey guys" I said smiling. They turned around and smiled at us.

"Hey Storm, you look cute" Crystal says to me. We all share hugs before I sit back down.

"Are you excited to see Josh play?" Denise asks me.

"Yea I am, I've been waiting for this day" I say to them. As I look up, the team comes out to warm up. Josh walks out and starts shooting the ball around. As I watch him, I see Cali around the team handing out water bottles.

"What is she doing?" Star asks.

"She volunteered to be the assistant of tonight's game. Only Cali" Crystal says shaking her head.

"She's just trying to be helpful" Denise says to Crystal. Crystal looks at her before looking away. I wonder if they know what kind of person their friend is.

"I'll be back guys" I say to them. I stand up and walk down the bleachers and towards the court. I stand to the side and think to myself. Am I even allowed to be on the court? I might get in trouble. Storm do it anyways. I walked onto it and sneaked up behind Josh. I grab the ball from him and shoot it into the net, surprisingly making it in. Would've been embarrassing if it didn't.

"Ok Mini me. I see you" he says smiling at me while he gets the ball back. He then leans in and gives me a  long kiss. 

"Not on the court Christopher" I heard behind me. I turned around and I'm guessing who's his coach says.

"Sorry Coach Hurley" He says and looks at me as we start to laugh.

"I can't believe you're really here, you finally get to watch me play baby" he says all excited.

"I know, don't disappoint me" I say smirking and he shrugs.

"Oh I won't. Your motivating me to do amazingly tonight. I might just have to put on a performance for you" he says smirking back.

"I can finally be as loud as I want. Remember what I said last time" I say to him and he starts to laugh.

"If I hear any of your sly comments on the court towards the opposing team, I'm gonna stop running and start laughing" he says. The buzzer then goes off and everyone goes towards their coach.

"No mater what happens tonight. I'm proud of you and I love you" I say to him. He smiles at me sweetly before we share a hug.

"I love you more baby. My own cheerleader, I should get you the costume. You'd look so sexy in it" he says in my ear and I start to giggle.

"I would rather your Jersey instead. Good luck Joshy" I say pulling away.

"Oh also, can we talk about something after your game?" I ask him and he nods.