Chapter 27

Cali's POV

"Keep up the good work Josh!"I yelled towards him while he was in practice. Me and my friends finished class early so we went to go watch the boys basketball practice. I sat and watched him run down the court as sweat dripped down from his body. Oh he was so sexy, I was gonna end up with him one day.

"Oh no guys, she's drooling over Christopher again" My friend Crystal says and rolls her eyes.

"I don't see what you see in him Cali, he's not cute" Denise, my other friend says.

"I'm sorry, is he your man or mine?" I ask the both of them.

"He's definitely ain't yours. Doesn't he got a girlfriend?" Denise says.

"I don't see her around so no" I say looking around.

"How'd that go anyways, I heard you guys fought" Crystal says causing me to roll my eyes.

"She attempted to beat me up. But of course she didn't win. I did let her know that I'm gonna be with Josh one way or another" I say shrugging my shoulders.

"She has a lot on her plate, cause you're a handful" Denise says.

"Is she our age?" Denise asks.

"No, she's in high school. Also she lives in Canada so it makes it easier for me to get him" I say smirking. They might be all good now but later on, they won't be together.

"So what's you plan Cali?" Crystal asks.

"My plan is to get closer to him, then sleep with him. I'll tell his girlfriend and that breaks them up" I smiled and they both looked at me.

"Are you crazy?" They both say and I scoff at them.

"You guys never support me and my ideas" I say crossing my arms.

"We don't support the stupid ideas you have Cali"

"Well it's gonna work. You'll see"

"You'll see what?" We hear someone say. We look up and see Josh standing there with his hand on his hip. I looked down at his body and almost melted in my seat. His beautiful chocolate body with drip sweating down his chest to his abs.....his shorts rolled up and you can clearly see his huge bulge.......the way he licks his juicy lips and looks at me. Oh I just wanna eat him!

"Earth to Cali" A hand waves in my face pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Oh sorry, I blanked out" I said and started to blush as I stared at Josh.

"Well, practice is done" he says.

"What are you guys gonna do after?" Denise asks.

"Just grab some food and hang out" he says shrugging.

"Can we come?" I ask causing Crystal and Denise to give me a weird look.

"Well I mean, it was just gonna be us guys but why not. The more the better right?" He says and I nod.

"I'm just gonna get cleaned up and we will meet you guys at the front" he says and starts to walk away to the change room. I watched his plump butt as he walked away. He had a nice butt.

"Why do we have to go?" Crystal asks.

"Because I can't be left alone with him and his friends. You guys have to be there" I said to her. She rolls her eyes causing Denise to giggle.

Time skip to them hanging out

"Hahahahaha" we all laughed as Marcus, one of the basketball players made a joke. Right now we are playing truth or dare. I picked this game because I know I'd get to do a dare with Josh!

"Alright, Denise your turn. Truth or Dare?" Marcus asks her. We all turn to look at her.

"Uh, truth" she says in a nervous way.

"Is it true you're a virgin" he says.

"Yea I am" she says causing all of the boys to gasp.

"You're 18 years old, how are you a virgin?" One of the players asked.

"I'm waiting till marriage"she says and Josh nods.

"That's a good idea" Josh says and smiles at her. I look at them and roll my eyes. Yea it's nice I guess.

"Ok um, Cali truth or dare" She asks me.

"Dare" I say smirking.

"I dare you to give the person on your left, or right a hickey on their neck for 10 seconds" she says and instantly smirk. I look to my left and see one of the players, he's smirking at me. Ehhh he's pretty ugly. Then I look to my right and see Josh on his phone. Hmmmm.

"Ok, I pick Josh" I say causing him to look up.

"Cali....." he says.

"Do it lightly Cali, don't make it show" Marcus says and I nod. Josh sighs and rolls his eyes. I smirked and leaned over. I rested my hand on his lap and connected my lips onto his neck. I kissed it first before sucking on it. Everyone starts to count and I suck a bit harder when we get close to 10. Once I hear 10, I pull away.

"Bruh lemme go see this" Josh says getting up. I get up as well and we walk to the bathroom.

"Cali, what the hell man" Josh says looking at his neck. It wasn't a full on hickey but you could see something was there. A light red mark on his neck. A mark I left on him.

"What, I went lightly like asked" I shrugged. He kissed his teeth and shrugged.

"I'm sorry Josh. I didn't mean to get you mad" I frowned looking down. He uses his finger and lifts up my head from my chin.

"It's fine, we were just playing a game right?" He says and I nod.

"Yea" I say and he nods.

"So it's ok, I'm not mad at you" he says. We smiled at each other and then he walks back to where everyone is. I stand there in the bathroom and look down at my body. Man I'm sexy. Josh really can't resist this for long. I turn around and look as my ass jiggled in the cute tights I was wearing. Oh he's gonna want all of this soon. I smirked and then went back to everyone else.

"Alright, Crystal. Truth or dare" I smiled at her and she smirked.

"Dare Cali" she says.

"I dare you to give a dirty lap dance to Marcus in that room" I say and she gasps. I knew she had a little crush on him the minute we got here.

"Let's go" she says standing up, as well Marcus. They go and walk into the room I pointed at and close the door.

"They bout to be in there forever" Josh says causing all of us to laugh. As we wait, I sit there and think.

I wanna give Josh a dirty lap dance...