Chapter 15

Storm's POV

It was the next day. Star and everyone ended up coming back and we ate and just hung out. Made some tik toks, watched a couple movies, it was fun. But as the fun was happening, Josh was no where to be found. He didn't call or text me. I sent him a few messages but he didn't answer. Or call me back. So I ended up staying the night here. But it was ok, my friends took me out of my sad moods.

As I laid there in the guest room, I stared at the wall. A lot going through my mind. Storm, do you trust Josh? I do, I really do. I just don't trust him with her. I was having a conversation with Melo, Sharife, Mikey, and Dior and they made me realized it's hard to avoid a girl like that. Especially if she's throwing herself at you. That's why those dumbasses are all single.

I was thinking to myself and Josh really has no reason to even think about doing something with Cali. I do everything for him, things she can't do for him. I'll keep an eye on the both of them, make sure she's not up to no funny business.

"Stormmmm, what are you doing later?" Melo says walking into the room. He jumps on the bed causing it to move.

"I'm not sure, why?" I ask.

"There's a party tonight and we are all going. Which means, you're going too" he says poking my cheek.

"Uh I don't know. I'm not in the party mood" I say to him and he gasps dramatically.

"Storm Nova? Not in a party mood? Who are you and what'd you do with my best friend?" He says shaking me. I push his hand away and start to laugh.

"I am Storm Nova dummy. I just don't know if I wanna have fun" I say and turn my head to lay the other way.

"I can see you're still upset about something. I'm not gonna pressure you about it because if you really wanted to talk about it, you would. Just know I'm here for you ok" He says to me. I turn to look at him to already see him looking at me. I scoot over and hug him.

"Thank you Melo" I say to him and he rubs my back.

"Anytime. But really, partying would get your mind off of things" he says. Storm stop thinking about Josh and go shake some ass.

"Ok fine I'll go" I say to him.

"Yesssuhhh" he says clapping. I give him a weird look and burst into laughter.

"I know you did not just say that" I say laughing.

"It's my new favourite saying" he says laughing as well. I get up and shake my head. Melo is something else.

"Cmon let's go" He says. As we walk, I jump on his back. He catches me and we walk downstairs to see him everyone. I look to the side to see a hairstylist doing Star's hair. I get down from Melo and walk over to them.

"Oh my gosh you look so cute" I say to Star.

"Thank you Stormy. You should get your hair done too" She says. I look at the stylist to see him smiling at me.

"Hi, I'm Storm" I say to him.

"Hey girl, I'm Jonathan. Can I ask you a question?" He asks and I nod.

"Are you from here?" He asks.

"What do you mean?" I ask him a bit confused.

"You have a accent but it ain't American" he says laughing a bit.

"Oh, it's cause I'm from Canada. And it's you guys who have a accent" I say to him and we both laugh.

"Can I also say how beautiful you are. Do you model?" He asks me. It's really surprising how many times I get asked that. Am I really the modelling type?

"Thank you, and no I don't" I say to him.

"Girl, you should definitely look into modelling. You're perfect for it" he says and continues to do Star's hair. I smiled and walked over to the kitchen thinking about it. Should I really? I do a little Instagram modelling I guess since I am photogenic. I'll think about it. I walk into the kitchen and see Heaven and Shareef talking.

"Did you do your hair as well?" I ask her and she nods. He's so good at what he does.

"She looks amazing right?" Shareef asks me. Heaven pushes him and lets out a giggle. I nodded my head agreeing with him.

"She does. I should get my hair done too" I say to them. I grab a bowl and put some cereal in it. Then to the fridge to grab some milk and pour it in my bowl.

"So, have you heard from Josh?" Heaven asks me as I eat my cereal.

"Nope, and I have no idea where he is" I say shaking my head. I go onto my phone and head straight to Instagram just to lurk around.

"I'm pretty sure he'll text you soon. He might be pretty busy" Shareef says. As I'm on my explore page, I come across Cali's page. Hmmm. I tap onto her story to see her just spamming pictures of herself. Then the last one is her hugging Josh. His arms wrapped around her and the captions says. "There for me no matter what"

"Oh he's busy alright" I say and laugh a bit. So he did go to Cali, didn't tell me, and isn't answering his phone. Wowwwwwwwwww.

"What are you talking about?" Reef says. I turn my phone and show them. They look at each other then look back at me.

"I'm sure there is a simple explanation for this. Just ask him" Heaven says.

"I'm not asking him anything. If he wanted to tell me, he would've" I say and turn my phone off.

"Storm, are you gonna let this bother you?" Shareef asks and I shake my head.

"Nope. I'm gonna get my hair done and shake some ass later. Josh is the least of my problems" I say to them and finish up my cereal. I put my bowl in the sink and walk out the kitchen. Jonathan motions me over and I take a seat in the chair.

Time to get glammed. I'll worry about Josh and Cali later!