Thanksgiving Special!

Hey guys Lala here, your favourite author. First I wanted to say thank you guys so much for all of the love and support. I am thankful for you all!❤️ I decided to make this chapter special because it's own chapter. So let's pause the story......

Enjoy!

Storm's POV

Today was Thanksgiving and Josh's family has invited everyone over for dinner. I haven't seen his parents since the day I met them but I'm excited to them. Right now I was sitting in my towel trying to figure out what to wear. After I came out the shower, I laid out three different outfits to pick from but couldn't decide.

"Joshhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I dragged out. It's so frustrating when you have so many clothes but can't find anything to wear.

"Yes my love" he says entering the room. I look at him then look down at his outfit. Ripped skinny jeans with a white bape shirt, burgundy flannel wrapped around his waist and then his burgundy 1s. Also with his earrings in and chain on. Yummy!

"You look good" I complimented him and he smiled.

"Thank you. But what's up?" He asks.

"I can't find anything to wear" I whined. He walks over to me and looks over the selections I made.

"I like them. Whatever you wear you'll look good" he says and I couldn't help but blush. He's so sweet!

"But I think you should wear this one" He says pointing to my third outfit. It was a black one piece with my burgundy knee high boots with a black and burgundy leather jacket.

"Ok fine I'll wear this one" I say and he nods. He walks out of the room and I put my clothes on. When  I'm done, I brush my hair and put my makeup on. Then my rings and watch. Once I was done everything, I sprayed myself with perfume and grabbed my purse and phone. I walked out of the room to see Josh sitting on his phone. He looks up at me and and his mouth falls open.

"What's wrong? Is everything ok?" I ask him. He gets up and walks over to me. He grabs my hand and spins me.

"You look, breathtaking" he says smiling. I smiled back and pecked his lips.

"Thank you baby. And we are matching" I say looking at the both of us. That's why he picked this outfit

"Well, we shall get going. Let's go princess" he says holding my hand. We walk out of his place and towards his car. He opens the door for me and I thank him. We both get in and drive to his parents house.

Once we arrive, we get out the car and walk in hand in hand. The first person to greet us is Caleb.

"Oh look, the power couple is here everyone!" He yelled. He and Josh did there handshake then he hugged me. We walked into the living room to see all of our friends, Josh's aunties, uncles, and cousins. Looks like I get to meet the whole family. This is gonna be exciting! SIKE it's gonna be the most scariest thing ever.

"Come one babe, lemme introduce you" he says. I tense up a bit and he looks at me.

"You have nothing to worry about. I got you ok?" He says in a reassuring way. I smiled at how caring he was and nodded. We walked over to his auntie and uncles who were all in conversation. They stopped once they say us.

"If it isn't little Gup. How are you doing Josh!" They all greet him and share hugs. I just stand there awkwardly with a smile on my face. Keep it cool Storm. You got this!