Chapter 21

Storm's POV

It was the next day and right now Josh was getting ready to go to the gym. I must say, last night was fun. I really enjoyed it and dinner was great. As I sat there watching Josh get ready, I noticed. I leave in two days. Wow, time flies when you're having fun. Is it bad that I don't wanna leave? I don't mind leaving Cali. It's my friends that make me want to stay. Storm you know your ass can't stay, don't start this again.

"You ok?" I hear Josh ask. I snap out of my thoughts to see him with his bag on his back.

"Yea, I'm fine" I say to him.

"Well I'm about to leave. Do you need anything or want me to do anything for you before I leave?" he asks putting his phone in his pocket.

"Well I need this" I say and climb to the edge of the bed. I lean over and kiss him. I kiss him softly as our lips move in sync. He puts his bag down and wraps his arms around me. I throw my hands over his shoulders and play with his hair.

"Mmm" I hummed as he laid me down, we start to french kiss. It starts to get a bit carried away cause Josh starts to put his hand up my shirt so I pull away.

"Go, your friends are waiting for you" I say and he leans back down to kiss me again. I pull away and start to laugh.

"Go workout Josh" I say and he smirks looking at me.

"We can workout right here" he says and leans down to kiss my neck. I let out a laugh at his slick comeback.

"Babeee go. We can do this later" I say to him and he sighs. He pecks my lips once more before getting up.

"Oh we are definitely doing this later. Bye baby, love you" he says and kisses my cheek then leaves.

"Love you too" I say and then I hear the door close. Looks like I'm here by myself.

As I was about to walk out the room, my phone starts to ring. Who could that be? I look at the screen and don't recognize the number. I'll answer anyway.

"Hello, Storm speaking" I say.

"Hey Storm. It's your dad, how are you?" I heard on the other side. I sighed and closed my eyes.

"Hi dad. I'm good, how are you?" I said looking down. I had to deal with this someday. Sadly it's today.

"I'm good honey. How's everything? It's been a while" he asked. It's been years actually.

"Everything is good" I say. I'm trying to keep it short. As short as possible.

"That's good. I've been talking with your mother. She tells me that you have a business now, how's that?" He asks. So that's how he must've gotten my number. Mother why'd you have to do that???

"It's good. Business is good" I say simply.

"Look Storm, I know we haven't talked in a while and we aren't as close as we used to be, but I want us to be like how were again. What do you think about that?" He asks me.

"Why now?" I ask him. He had all the time before to get close with me. Why now? The only times he's contacted me was when he sent me gifts. Actually, he doesn't contact me. He'd send me gifts and then a little card that says "from daddy, love you always".

"It's now or never" he says and I hear him sigh. As I was about to say something, I hear a knock on the door. I get up and walk towards it, I open it and see Cali. Wtf.

"Hey Storm, I wanted to apologize for the way I acted at the party. I was a bit drunk and I started talking crap. What I said and did was disrespectful and you had every right to fight me" she says. I just look her blankly and just stand there.

"One second dad" I say into the phone then put my phone down.

"Are you really sorry?" I ask her.

"Yes 100%. You're Josh's girlfriend, I shouldn't have disrespected you like that. On top of that lied in front of your friends. That wasn't cool at all. Can you find a way to forgive me?" She says. I fold my arms and exam her. Hmmm, Storm you know what to do.

"Sure" I simply say smirking. She smiled and wrapped her arms around me hugging me. I made a awkward face and lightly pat her back.

"Ok, that's enough hugging" I say and she pulls away.

"Sorry" she says and laughs lightly.

"Before I go, I left something here the other day. Mind if I get it?"'she asks. Hmmmn that's a bit iffy.

"Sure, make it quick" I say and she nods. I walk over to the couch and sit down and put the phone to my ear.

"Ok, I'm back" I say to my dad.

"That's fine Stormy. Now what were you saying?"

"Look dad, it's nice that you wanna come back into my life after so long. But it's not gonna change within a snap of a finger. I'll think about it" I say to him.

"Take as long as you need sweetie. I don't want to rush you in to anything" he says, which brings a small smile to my face.

"Thanks dad"

"Of course baby girl. Well I have to get back to work now. I love you, and stay safe. Bye" he says.

"Bye dad" I say and hang up. That went better then I thought.

"Sorry, I didn't wanna interrupt your conversation. I got what I needed" I hear Cali say. I turn to look at her and see nothing in her hands. Ummm ok.

"Ok. Well, bye" I say and she waves smiling. She leaves and closes the door behind her. Well I guess it's just me again. I open my phone and go on Instagram. I go to my dms and see Saweetie dm'ed me. I remember seeing her comment but forgot to check. I tap her message and instantly smiled.

Saweetie
Hey Storm, lately I've been seeing you on my explore page and I must say, you're one beautiful girl🤩. Your looks and your personality is just EVERYTHING!
I've talked to my boyfriend and Josh about you and I would love to work with you in the future. Thanks to Josh, I was able to get you into a quick photoshoot before you go back home. Dm back if you'd wanna work with me. I think it'll be a good idea, can't wait to see you soon icy babe ❄️💗 P.S Thank Josh for this 😉

I put my phone down and instantly scream in excitement. IM GONNA BE WORKING WITH SAWEETIE! IM GONNA BE WORKING WITH SAWEETIE! IM GONNA BE WORKING WITH SAWEETIE! I can't believe this. This is one of the most exciting things to ever happen to me. And I have Josh to thank for it. I pick my phone back up and reply back to her message. After I do so, I think...

He's definitely getting some when he gets home!